Gym Manger

When we woke up we decided to go to the gym.

We worked out for a good hour or so.

As we were leaving I noticed there wasn't a lady at the front desk to sign us out. There was so a big, tall, muscular security guard standing next to the staircase.

But as soon as we stepped into the stairwell someone called out to us.

We turned around and waited as the person got closer I noticed it was the manger of the gym.

He came straight up in Joey's face.

“Hey, you forgot something!” He said and swinging his arm and punching Joey right in the face.

“What the fuck was that for?!' I said stepping in front of Joey.

“I don't want you fags in my gym!” He said pushing me aside and the security guard grabbed me.

I couldn't more all I could do was watch my boyfriend get beat up.

“Stop! Don't hurt him! Hit me instead!” I told him but he just kept on punching Joey.

With every hit Joey fell down but he kept picking him back up and punching him some more. Then after awhile he held Joey up by the neck and held him above the flights of stairs. I could see it in Joey's eyes he was drifting in and out of consciousness.

I was so mad I could beat the shit out of him but I couldn't. Stupid security guard.

By this time Joey was completely unconscious but the guy still dangled him over the stairs.

I was terrified he was just going to drop Joey but he didn't he laid Joey on the floor and walked towards me.

“So, you want to be hit?” He said grinning at me.

“What's the point now? You already knocked my boyfriend unconscious.” I said enraged.

“Oh my dear, for the fun! You guys aren't as strong as you look.” He said lifting my chin.

“Joey is strong! You just shocked him! He wasn't expecting it!” I said moving my head out of his grip.

“Yeah, yeah. What ever!” He said grinning so widely. I was terrified.

“Well, anyways it's your turn for the beatings!” He said punched his hand into the palm of his other hand.

“So, you are just beating us up because we're gay?” I asked try to stall time.

“Shh, you talk to much.” He said pushing his index finger onto my lips and just as he removed his index finger he replaced it with his lips.

He bit my lower lip and kissed me intensely. My eyes were wide open the whole entire time and his eyes were squeezed shut.

When he pulled back he was out of breath.

“Ha! I wouldn't hear another word from you for a while.” He laughed.

And he was right I'm in pure shock. He's beating me up for being gay and now he's kissing me. What the fuck is wrong with this guy.

He smiled one more then he punch me. Straight in the stomach. His punched are strong. He kept on hitting me repeatedly in the stomach. Punch after punch I lost the ability to stand. And the secure guard holding me up was the only reason I wasn't on the floor. After about seven punches I started throwing up blood.

My vision blurred and my knees went weak.

He punched me one more time and then the security guard dropped me.

I just dropped straight on my hands and knees coughing and throwing up blood.

And just as I thought it was over the security guard kicked me right in the stomach.

Which didn't only make me throw up and cough out more blood it also made it hard for me the breath. I was just barely getting air into my lungs.

I felt my face heat up as the walked away laughing.

The room started spinning and I started crying from the pain.

I tried to crawl over to Joey's unconscious body but I couldn't make it.

Every time, I moved or breathed in hurt and I coughed out blood.

I tried to watch Joey's body to make sure nothing happened to it but the room kept spinning faster and faster.

And then everything sound muffled until everything was silent and pitch black.

The next time I woke up I was on a hospital bed with Joey no where to be seen.