Questioning the Truth

I turned around to see a hooded man. He was wearing a thick grey sweater. His hood was covering his eyes and his hands were deep in his pockets. Then the man pulled his hood far enough to see his eyes. Then I recognized who it was. It was Kian! He pulled his hood back and he looked me in my eyes and pulled me in for a hug. He knew I was about to start crying. He just held me and rubbed my back while whispering, "It's okay."

I pulled back and looked at him and he smiled.

I rubbed my eyes and cleared my throat.

Me and Kian walked through the crowd to Joey and Shane.

Kian and my hands brushed a few times then slowly he interlocked our fingers.

A chill ran through my spine as I looked at him smiling.

Then we unlocked hands as we got to the front.

He stayed in the crowd and I stood on the bench.

I stood beside Shane.

"Hey guys! You Joey to sign your clothing or something! Line up and Joey will do that." I yelled over the fan girl's screams.

Joey pulled back and looked at me like, "What are you doing?"

I didn't look at him. I just jumped down from the bench and me and Kian took Shane by the hands out of the crowd. No one noticed because everyone was to worried about getting Joey to sign their shirt.

Me and Kian stood on either side of Shane and pulled him out to the far side of the mall.

While we walked me and Kian talked totally ignoring Shane.

"Why are you wearing your hood like that? Dude you scared me shitless!" I said.

"I had to! I couldn't let any fans know it was me!" He said.

"That's true." I said.

"Where are you two taking me?" Shane finally spoke.

I just rolled my eyes and ignored him.

Apparently, he saw and he broke his grip from me and Kian and pushed me against the wall.

"What the fuck?!" I said as my back slammed into the wall.

"SHANE!" Kian yelled in shock.

"Stay out of this Kian!" Shane spoke through his clenched teeth.

"NO!" Kian said and stepped towards Shane but he pushed him to the ground and he banged his head.

"Shane, you're the reason for Joey's depression!" I yelled as he pinned me to the wall.

He rolled his eyes at me and banging my back into the wall again.

"I love Joey and you don't! You just like seeing Joey naked! You-" I was cut off by Shane banging my back into the wall again.

"Fucktard, if Joey really loved you he wouldn't be on my dick every night." He laughed.

"What do you mean? I'm with him every night!" I said confused.

"Every time you ditch him for Kian. He comes back crying to me." He said and smiled.

I opened my mouth to agrue but what if that's true. Maybe Joey has been having affair Shane. What if, Shane isn't lying this one time.

"Ow, my head..." Kian moaned rubbing the back of his head and trying to get to his feet.

So many thoughts were spinning around in my head at once. I couldn't think straight.

Just then Shane's phone began to ring.