Shane

I got so mad when Joey said he could stay over. Now he can fuck with our relationship even more. Shane was up to something. I don't believe his car is broken. But I can't say or do anything because Joey's always going to believe everyone.
I had to drive this ass hole over to my house in my car but I made sure Joey was the one sitting up front. Shane and Joey talked the whole car ride. He kept going on about how texting and driving is bad and acting like an angel. And how much fun we are going to have. And just I hated it so I put in my headphones and ignored him.

Joey noticed I was annoyed but he didn't want to say anything in front of Shane so he texted me. I just ignored it and kept driving.

When we got home I was so tempted to lock Shane out but I didn't. I just went straight to my room. I didn't even lock the door.

After a while Shane came into my room and pulled me off the bed and into the main room.

“Guys, we should play some video games.” He said smiling widely.

“Why not?” I said annoyed then sitting on the couch.

Joey put in COD then went to the basement to get the extra controller and Shane took this opportunity to talk to me.

“Why are you here?” I said to him as he got up and sat on the other couch.

“I told you my car broke down.” He said lying down.

“Sure.” I said rolling my eyes.

Just then Joey came back he plugged in the extra controller and gave it to Shane and then he came over to my couch laid the opposite way of me.

We play until like 10:30 then Joey paused the game while yawning.

“I'm tired, I should get to bed. I'll get you pillows and a blanket and you can sleep out here Shane.” He said winking at me then going to the basement.

I packed up everything then went to my room with not a word.

I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and changed into my sweats.

I pulled out my phone and put it in my charger then checked my texts. I saw the unread message from Joey. It said, I'm sorry but I want to help him. He wouldn't be here for more then three days probably. And as I told you earlier I'm going to love you. So tonight's the night. I love you.” That put a smile on my face. Then Kian texted me, “So how'd it go?” I texted him back saying, “Well it didn't happen yet but I think it's going to happen soon. And you wouldn't guess who temperately moved in.” “Shane, huh. Sucks. Get down on Joey before he can. Tell me what happens tomorrow.” He said and I just replied with alright night.

Just then I heard Joey in the main room telling Shane goodnight. Then he walked into my room and locked the door.
He jumped on the bed and began crawling towards me.

“Joey, your eyes they are so prefect and they become more perfect the longer you stare at them.” I said staring into them as he pushed me down onto the bed.

He just laughed and kissed and as he pulled off his own shirt.

Then Shane interrupted us. “Guys I'm hungry.” He said.

“Get something out of the fridge.” Joey said.

“Where were we?” He sliding down my sweats.

“Shoot boy, look at that V-line.” He said.

“Aw, stop it you're going to make me blush.” I said and then kissed him.

A second of breath between each kiss.

Then Shane interrupted us again.

“I'm thirsty.” He said.

I swear he was doing this on purpose but Joey just stayed calm and told him you don't have to ask just take.

Then he leaned in and kissed me again. This time he went from my lips down my neck over to my chest and down to my V- line. I was breathless the whole time. Then I held him around the waist as I slipped off his pants. I grabbed his face and kissed it. Then I kissed his neck and listened to him struggle for air.

We made out in our boxers for a while then Joey left the room for a second.

When he came back he had two ice cold water bottles in his hands. He dropped one in my pants 'causing me to freak out. Joey was on the bed dying of laughter. When I finally got it out of my pants I put it down his. He legit screamed like a little girl. After we finished dying of laughter I pushed Joey down and started kissing him. We striped down to nothing and went under the covers and stared each other in the eyes.

Then out of no where Shane walked into our room.

“Hey guys, I can't sleep.” He said sitting on Joey.

“What are you a baby? And can't you knock?” I said so annoyed.

“Calm down Sawyer.” He said then crawled under the covers with us.

“What the fuck! Can you leave?” I said and he turned towards Joey.

“Shut up, why can't you?” He said stroking his hair.

“This is my fucking room. Dumb ass.” I said sitting up but trying to hide my boner.

Then I saw he running his hand down his chest and he kept going.

“Uh.” Joey stuttered.

Then Joey gasped for air and stared moaning.

I quickly put on a pair of boxers and got out of the bed and grabbing Shane by the neck.

I threw him on the ground and kicked him right in the ribs and looked over at Joey that had a face was pure red.

I was ready to stomp the shit out of Shane but I didn't because I didn't want his guts all over my bedroom floor. So I dragged him into the front room and knocked him out cold and walked back into my room and slammed and locked my bedroom door. I just crawled back in bed and turned the opposite direction of Joey and fell asleep with not another word.

I woke up and rolled over to see I was all alone.

I got up and went to the bathroom and saw my eyes were red from rage.

I put on my sweats and took a deep breath in and walked into the front room. There I saw Joey and Shane cuddling together. I took a picture of it and then I felt sick and mad so I went back in my room.

I grabbed my duffel bag and filled it up with my main essentials. I decided not to leave a note. I just went to the kitchen and chugged a bottle of vodka and left.

As I drove my eye sight was so blurred. I couldn't see through my tears and the vodka didn't help with my seeing either but it kinda took away my depression.

I stopped at a near by store next to Kian's house. I walked up and down the aisle high as fuck looking for another bottle of vodka. But then I bumped into Kian.

“Oh hey Sawyer. I wasn't expecting to see you.” He said hugging me.

I stepped back and almost fell and that's when he notice how tipsy I was.

“Yo bro, are you okay?” He said holding me so I wouldn't fall.

I was going in and out of consciousness I didn't say a word. The last thing I remember was blacking out in Kian's arms.

I woke up on the couch in Kian's apartment.

“What the...where am I?” I said trying to get up.

“Oh thank God. You're awake.” He said rushing over to me.