CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

End

"Appa! Appa!" Yoongi groaned when he was woken by Woozi jumping on top of him. Jungkook was woken by a more gentler and a lot more sweeter Jeonghan, who simply hugged him and kissed his cheek. It was just as well, because Jungkook was still aching from the night before.

"Hey Woozi." Woozi grinned as he got a kiss from Yoongi. Yoongi smiled tiredly at Jungkook, who also gave Woozi a kiss.

"Appa, look! We're both humans now." Woozi said happily. Yoongi sighed, about to break it to Woozi that something had gone wrong and he wasn't actually a human when Jungkook gasped.

"Hyung, look!" Jungkook pointed at Yoongi's head and Yoongi reached up to touch it.

There were no ears. And when he looked behind himself, his tail was gone.

Yoongi attempted to turn into a fox, but remained human. He looked at him, a smile slowly growing on his lips. He then suddenly hug-tackled Jungkook to the ground, squashing Woozi and Jeonghan between them.

"It worked! I'm human!" Yoongi then kissed Jungkook, while the two children attempted to free themselves.

"So all you really needed to do was sleep with me?" Jungkook laughed, while Yoongi showered him with kisses.

"I must've." Then, to Woozi and Jeonghan's relief, Yoongi moved off of Jungkook. The pair then laughed, while their children watched in confusion. Woozi then joined in just because and Jeonghan copied him.

Once they'd all finished laughing, Yoongi pulled them close and hugged them all.

"I love you guys. Every single one of you." He said, kissing each of them.

"I love you too, appa." Woozi said, smiling. "And I love Kookie Appa and Jeonghan. Because we're all family. And we're all going to die."

Yoongi chuckled, ruffling Woozi's hair.

"Yep, we're all going to die..."

-

"Woozi, get back here!" Jungkook yelled as Woozi giggled and ran off. He sighed as he watched the small boy disappear into the forest. "That kid..."

"Don't worry, he'll be fine." Yoongi said, wrapping an arm around Jungkook's waist and kissing his neck. "He's probably just chasing a butterfly."

"He's going to be the death of me, I can just sense it...." Jungkook muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose. Yoongi chuckled.

"Don't die too soon, please." Jungkook smiled at Yoongi before sighing and turning to look back at the house they were building. After Yoongi had destroyed the bedroom, he and Jungkook had decided it was probably time to get a better house.

Still wanting to live in the forest, they started building a small house not far from where their previous one stood, which was now inhabited by LuHan. The other creatures had helped them build the house, and it was making good progress.

Magic did wonders to building.

"Appa! Appa!" Jeonghan ran over to Jungkook and Yoongi, carrying a small teddy in his hand. "Appa! Did you see where Woozi went?"

"He went that way." Both of them said, pointing at the bush Woozi has disappeared through. Jeonghan smiled up at them.

"Thank you~" He then chased after Woozi. Jungkook sighed as he watched him run off.

"They're going to have to start school soon..." He said, realising just how old the two were. "What are we going to do?"

"We can always homeschool them..." Yoongi suggested.

"But I dropped out this year and I don't even know what your education was like... If they're going to be humans, they're going to have to be able to live among them."

"How about this, we homeschool them for a couple of years, just so we know they're ready for school, and then when they're ready we can enrol them in the local school." Jungkook nodded slowly before looking back at Yoongi.

"Sounds good." Jungkook leaned up and kissed Yoongi slowly, his hand resting on Yoongi's cheek. Yoongi leaned closer to Jungkook, placing his hands on his hips. The kiss grew deeper, Yoongi slipping his tongue inside Jungkook's mouth.

"Um, could you wait until you've got a room to do that please?" Seokjin asked, interrupting the kiss. Yoongi huffed, wondering why people always had to do that. "Like, seriously, you're in the middle of a forest."

"Eh. I'd have sex with Jungkook right now if he was cool with it." Jungkook's face turned bright red while Seokjin just face palmed.

"Yeah, well, just wait till you've got a room... And a bed." Seokjin said, turning to walk off.

"Make sure you're free that day, because Jungkook and I will need to test the bed, to make sure it's good enough." Yoongi winked at Jungkook, while Seokjin just continued walking.

"You're an idiot."

"Yeah, but I'm your idiot." Yoongi kissed Jungkook again, this time they made sure to keep it PG.

Behind the bush, Woozi and Jeonghan were lying together, looking up at the sky through the gap in the trees.

"That one looks like a rabbit." Jeonghan said, pointing at one of the clouds.

"It looks like Appa." Woozi said, and the pair laughed. They continued to lie there, and Woozi reached out to hold Jeonghan's hand. "I love you, Jeonghan."

"I love you too." Jeonghan replied, smiling at Woozi.

"Let's make sure we grow old and have cool beards together."

"And walking sticks. Don't forget the walking sticks." Woozi smiled, chuckling slightly.

"And cool walking sticks.... Let's grow old together, grow long beards together and buy walking sticks together. Let's do everything together." Jeonghan raised his eyebrows as he looked at Woozi.

"Even go peepee?" Woozi laughed, shaking his head.

"Let's do everything together, except go peepee." Jeonghan smiled and nodded.

"Together forever." They then locked pinkies, sealing the promise.

-

-

-
NOTE: thank you for reading!