CHAPTER EIGHT

Once Yoongi had made it back to the den, he placed Jungkook on to the bed, only to be pulled down on top of him. He landed on Jungkook with an 'oof' as the air was knocked out of him. Jungkook didn't give Yoongi a chance to regain this air as he pulled Yoongi down closer so he could kiss him.

Jungkook kind of knew what he was doing and was consciously aware of what he was doings, but he couldn't stop himself as the only thing that was going around in his head was "kiss Yoongi, kiss Yoongi, kiss Yoongi..."

Yoongi pulled away from Jungkook, frowning slightly as he stared down at him.

"If we're going to do this, I have to be on top. I refuse to be on bottom." He said, making Jungkook chuckle.

"You are on top, see?" Jungkook gestured at the fact Yoongi was literally lying on Jungkook.

"Yeah, but I mean I want to... Oh my God, let's just get this over with." Yoongi leaned down and kissed Jungkook again, nibbling on his bottom lip as Jungkook slowly parted them. Yoongi's fangs brushed against Jungkook's lips as he slipped his tongue inside his mouth. After World War Three occurred inside Jungkook's mouth, Yoongi managed to get what he wanted and claimed dominance over Jungkook's tongue.

As Yoongi's tongue explored Jungkook's mouth, Jungkook began unbuttoning Yoongi's shirt. Yoongi's tails swished all over the place as Jungkook ran his hands up and down his chest. Jungkook's hands trailed up Yoongi's chest and around to the back of his neck, where he entangled them in his hair, using it to pull Yoongi even closer, if that was even possible.

Yoongi whimpered at the strange pleasure he felt when Jungkook brushed against his ears, the touch sending tingles down his body. Evidently, his ears were one of his sensitive spots. Jungkook smiled, using this newfound knowledge to his advantage. He gently petted Yoongi's ears, earning more dog-like whimpers from Yoongi until he was able to flip them over so he was on top and gained dominance.

Jungkook instantly attacked Yoongi's neck, nibbling and sucking it, leaving a scatter of red marks. Yoongi's tails curled up around him and Jungkook as Jungkook's hands caressed his chest and his mouth abused his neck. A few more quiet whimpers escaped past his lips as Jungkook sucked on his collarbone, leaving a large, red and very obvious hickey.

Yoongi sat up once Jungkook had stopped sucking on his neck, his back now pressed against the wall. Jungkook straddled his lap and began kissing him again, his arms wrapped around his neck. Their lips moved together as they struggled for dominance.

Jungkook moved slightly against Yoongi, and for the briefest moment his crotch rubbed against Yoongi's. This was all he needed to win the battle and he'd quickly regained dominance.

This continued until Jungkook remembered he was human and required this little thing called oxygen. He pulled away from Yoongi, who also need oxygen, just not as much as Jungkook because he was immortal. Jungkook sat panting as he stared at Yoongi, frowning slightly.

"What's the matter?" Yoongi asked, wondering if there was something on his face. He wiped his cheek, paranoia kicking in.

"Nothing, I just..." Jungkook's frown deepened as he stared at Yoongi in what looked like genuine confuse, as though he couldn't remember what Yoongi was or how he got in his lap. And then he fell unconscious, his head hitting Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi's eyes widened as he looked at the now unconscious boy in his lap, and he gently pulled him off, lying him down in the bed. Yoongi stared at him for a few moments before tucking the blankets up around him. He then buttoned his shirt up as he walked out of the room, deciding to go for a walk.
Some fresh air would do him good...

-

"I'm just incredibly horny..." Yoongi said as he sat across from Namjoon, staring out at the lake. "Like, I don't know why, but I really want to f-"

"Yep, don't need to hear your doggy sex stories." Namjoon quickly said, stopping Yoongi before unwanted images entered his mind.

"But I really want to-"

"Have you tried having sex with someone? I hear it's a great cure for horniness." Namjoon suggested, taking a sip from his bottle. No one really knew what was in that bottle, but Namjoon always drank from it. There were rumours it was blood, but that was only because it was the most logical explanation.

"Uh, Namjoon, my only friend is an extremely cold, wet ghost."

"I hear the sirens are pretty cheap... And the harpies are cheaper." Namjoon said, gesturing out at the group of sirens splashing out in the centre of the lake.

"I have standards, you know... And if I was really that desperate, I'd just borrow one of the Cupid arrows again..." Namjoon raised an eyebrow at Yoongi, who was smiling at his little day dream.

"Again?" Yoongi looked at Namjoon and nodded, still smiling.

"Onew and Chanyeol shot Jungkook with two makeout arrows. Two!" Yoongi held up two fingers, in case Namjoon required a visual aid.

"Ah. No wonder you're horny..." Namjoon said, looking back out at the lake. "You Gumihos are never satisfied with just makeout sessions, you seem to always want more."

"Kissing is never enough..."

"Oh I know." Namjoon chuckled and shook his head. "Believe me, I know..."

-

-

-