CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Yoongi stood in front of Jongin, glaring at him. Jongin stared confidently back, his dagger in his hand.

"That is not how you revenge a revenge of a revenge." Yoongi spat. "If you want revenge, attack me, not my son."

"That Gumiho pup is just as bad as you... You're all bad." Jongin said, taking a step closer to Yoongi. "You have the capability to go without eating hearts, and yet almost all of you go ahead and eat them. You kill innocent people."

"My son is innocent. It's not his fault he was born a Gumiho, and he's changing. He hasn't eaten a heart for a week, and he plans to not eat one for the rest of the ninety-three days he has to go." Yoongi shook his head. "You shouldn't have attacked him."

"If I don't kill him now, he'll grow up and become just as bad as you. I had to do it, it's just a shame that person interrupted." Jongin shook his head, still trying to get rid of the images of naked LuHan out of his head.

Just like Gumiho and Neko, LuHan was naked when he transformed.

"You didn't have to do anything! You're just as bad as us!" Yoongi lunged at Jongin, his body changing as he leapt through the air.

His eyes grew more fox-like and the irises glowed yellow. His claws and fangs grew sharper, as his tails grew bigger. His body was resembling more of a fox now, while still retaining human qualities.

Jongin narrowly dodged Yoongi's attack, though his shirt was ripped by Yoongi's claws. Yoongi landed on all fours, skidding as he turned to face Jongin again. He ran at him, his magic making him faster and stronger than normal.

This time, Jongin wasn't able to dodge Yoongi and he was tackled to the ground. Yoongi wasted no time stabbing his claws into Jongin's chest, the Gumiho side of him taking over him as rage filled him. Jongin gasped as Yoongi's hand clenched in his chest and then ripped out the flesh. A crow cawed disappointedly.

Yoongi no longer had any control over himself, the true Gumiho having taken over with his rage. He ripped Jongin's heart out and bit into it, not caring about Jungkook or Woozi or anything like that. All he cared about was eating that heart...

-

Jongin awoke in an all too familiar room, making him groan. Kyungsoo chuckled as he sat on his throne.

"Of all the places to come back to, why here?" Jongin complained as Kyungsoo stood up and walked over to him. "Why must my ghost come back here?"

"Because I didn't get to finish playing with you..." Kyungsoo whispered, trailing a finger up Jongin's jaw. "And I figured, if you're dead, you might as well be useful."

"Yeah, but..." Jongin was cut off by Kyungsoo kissing him, and he quickly pushed him away. "Don't touch me, demon!"

"I have a name, you know?" Kyungsoo smirked, walking back up to his throne. "Anyways, make yourself comfortable, you're going to be here for the rest of eternity..."

-

Yoongi stumbled into his house and fell on to the ground, unconscious. Jungkook and LuHan rushed over to him, and LuHan began checking him.

"He should be fine, he's just used up a lot of magic." LuHan said as Yoongi slowly reverted back to his normal form. Jungkook let out a sigh of relief.

LuHan lifted up Yoongi and carried him over to the bed next to Woozi. Almost instantly, Yoongi reached out to Woozi in his sleep. Woozi didn't respond.

Jungkook sighed as he sat down on a seat next to the two. LuHan placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled comfortingly down at him.

"Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be fine..." He said and Jungkook smiled slightly before looking back down at the two.

"I hope so..."

-

-

-