CHAPTER SIXTEEN

"Jungkook..." Yoongi quietly woke Jungkook up, not wanting to also wake Woozi up. "Jungkook, I'm sorry."

"What is it, hyung?" Jungkook sat up, looking down at where Yoongi crouched next to the bed.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. I just really really needed to." Jungkook frowned, not knowing what Yoongi was going on about.

"What did you do?"

"I ate a heart..." Yoongi looked up at Jungkook with puppy eyes, his ears pressed down against his head in an attempt to look pathetic. "I'm sorry, please forgive me, Jungkook."

"Hyung... You'd only been clean a couple of days..." Jungkook sighed, running a hand down his face. "I'll never be able to leave at this rate."

"Be my boyfriend, then you never have to leave." Jungkook frowned at Yoongi, whose ears were now perked up and he was smiling hopefully.

"Is this your attempt to change the subject?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi shook his head, climbing up on to the bed.

"Please, I'll be the best boyfriend you've ever had." Minus the fact that Yoongi wasn't completely sure on his feelings, and that was something you generally needed to be a good boyfriend.

"I don't know..." Yoongi made puppy eyes again, pouting slightly. Jungkook sighed, realising they basically were like boyfriends anyway. "Okay, fine. But you have to promise you'll try not to eat hearts."

"I promise, now.." Yoongi jumped on to the bed and on to Jungkook, kissing him. Jungkook fell backwards on to the bed, Yoongi's hands on his wrists as he held them next to his head. He parted his lips, allowing Yoongi's tongue to enter his mouth.

"Appa... Kookie's heart is down there..."

-

Jungkook watched as Yoongi taught Woozi how to sneak up on things in his fox form. Woozi managed to catch a small rabbit, tackling it and biting into its neck. Yoongi walked back over to Jungkook and turned into a human, smiling proudly as he watched Woozi destroy the rabbit.

"Hyung, you're naked." Jungkook said, not looking away from Woozi.

"Sorry..." Yoongi walked over to where they'd left their clothes and got dressed before returning back to Jungkook.

"How can something so cute be so vicious?" Jungkook asked as he watched Woozi rip the rabbit's head off and throw it away, continuing to destroy the rabbit.

"He's a puppy... He'll learn to not play with his food eventually." Yoongi shrugged. "Unless he turns out to be a sadist, which honestly wouldn't surprise me."

"So does he eat hearts as well?" Jungkook asked, slightly worried about what the answer would be.

"Only babies..."

-

Yoongi hovered above Jungkook, kissing his neck and leaving the occasional bite. Woozi had been put to bed and now they were trying to be as quiet as they could while making the most of the perks that came with being boyfriends.

Jungkook had to bite his lip to stop himself from moaning as Yoongi attached his neck. Yoongi's fangs brushed against Jungkook's neck, making Jungkook jump slightly.

"Appa, that's still not the heart." Woozi said, once again appearing out of nowhere. Sometimes Yoongi cursed the Gumiho's supernatural speed, especially when it came to puppies.

The pair jumped, immediately moving away from each other. Woozi climbed up on to the bed and sat in between them, looking up at them.

"I'm hungry." He said, climbing into Jungkook's arms. "Is he tasty?"

"Well... Yes and no." Yoongi answered, pulling Woozi away from Jungkook. Woozi frowned, confused as to how someone could be both tasty and not tasty.

"Can I eat him?" He looked back at Jungkook, licking his lips. Yoongi chuckled, slightly evilly.

"Sure." Jungkook's eyes widened as Yoongi let Woozi climb over to him and sit on his lap. Woozi licked his lips again, smiling up at Jungkook.

"Hyung..." Jungkook was worried about the look that was in Woozi's eyes, which looked a lot like hunger.

"Don't worry, it'll only hurt for a little bit." Yoongi said, still laughing. Woozi then jumped up and bit down on Jungkook's shoulder, gnawing at it. Jungkook squirmed, trying to pull away.

Woozi's bite didn't hurt, because he wasn't actually biting properly, but it did tickle slightly. Yoongi chuckled, pulling Woozi off Jungkook and placing him in between them.

"I told you, he only eats babies." Yoongi pulled the blankets up over Woozi, who had lied down on his pillow. "And he likes to play with his food. All he wanted to do was play-eat you."

"He's not tasty." Woozi said, looking up at Yoongi. "You said he'd be tasty."

"A special kind of tasty. Now you need to sleep." Woozi yawned, his mouth stretching open like a dogs. His teeth then snapped back together and he grinned.

"Alright, appa. Good night." Woozi rolled on to his side and hugged Yoongi. "I love you."

"I love you too, Woozi. Don't let the bed bugs bite." Woozi smiled, not opening his eyes.

"I'll bite them first."

-

-

-