CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Throughout Korea, there are numerous forests filled with mythical creatures. It's where they hide away from the humans. Generally, if you're looking some magical creature, you go to one of these forests.

So when Jongin went searching for the place a Gumiho could be living in, it made sense for him to go to the largest forest in the area, which was also the one inhabited by all the creatures, including Yoongi.

A crow cawed at him when he entered the forest, and Jongin glared at it. Knowing what the forest was like, that probably wasn't a regular crow. The crow stared at him, cawing again.

Jongin was a Gumiho hunter, as were most of his family. For generations, they'd been hunting the things that killed their friends and family. His parents had been killed by one, and Jongin vowed to hunt it down and make it suffer.

While Jongin was walking into the forest, and plotting the Gumiho who lived in there's demise, Jungkook and Yoongi were preoccupied with some other things, completely unaware that yet another human had entered the forest.

"Woozi!" Yoongi exclaimed, picking up the baby Gumiho. Woozi was struggling against his grip, trying to attack the small boy on the ground.

The boy hissed at him, his ears flattening against his head. His teeth bared, revealing his small fangs. Woozi growled back and then barked.

"Woozi." Yoongi scolded, adjusting his grip on him as he slowly turned into his fox form and then back, unable to control what form he stayed in.

"That girl is stupid!" Woozi exclaimed, looking like he was in between phases, with fur covering him but still having some human features.

"I'm not a girl!" The boy yelled back, running backwards when Woozi escaped his father's grip. Jungkook managed to pick him up and quickly handed him back to Yoongi.

"Yes, you are. You have long hair." Woozi yelled, getting into awkward positions as he tried to escape. At one point he ended up upside down.

"Woozi, don't be so stereotypical." Yoongi said, though his voice was slightly muffled as Woozi was covering his face. Woozi growled at the boy again.

"I don't like him."

"Doesn't mean you call him a girl. Or try to bite him." Yoongi managed to get a proper hold on Woozi and held him tightly.

"He started it." Yoongi sighed, while Jungkook bit his lip, trying not to laugh.

"I don't care who started it, I'm finishing it. Now apologise." Yoongi placed Woozi on the ground so he could apologise properly. He watched him carefully, prepared to grab him if he made any attempt to attack him.

"I'm sorry you're so stupid..." Woozi muttered, looking at the ground.

"Woozi..." Yoongi said, and Woozi frowned at him.

"I don't want to apologise!" He stomped his foot, clenching his hands into fists. "I won't!"

"Woozi, just apologise..." Woozi shook his head, while the cat boy stared at him.

"No! You can't make me!"

"I can..."

"No!" Woozi then ran off into the forest, turning into a fox as he did. Yoongi sighed, running a hand down his face.

"Woozi, come back!"

-

A deer walked out of the bush, staring at Jongin. The crow, who'd been following him, cawed again, making the deer look up at it. The deer stared at it for a few moments, before looking back at Jongin.

Jongin frowned at the deer as he walked past, being slightly put off by its constant staring. The deer slowly turned around and walked back into the forest and the crow cawed again.

"Stupid animals..." Jongin muttered, before pausing. He crouched on the ground and picked up the small rabbit head lying on the ground. He quickly dropped it when he realised what it was. He then noticed the rest of the body and crept over to it. As well as being decapitated, there was a hole in its chest.

Jongin frowned, standing back up. He looked around the forest, trying to decide where to go next. Obviously, the Gumiho living in the forest has puppies. Which was just great.

Now Jongin had even more work to do...

He exhaled slowly, placing his hands on his hips. The crow cawed, almost mockingly. Jongin glared up at it.

There was a flash in the corner of his eyes and Jongin turned his head quick enough to see a group of tails disappear into a bush. He chased after it, instantly recognising the tails.

The Gumiho had run straight into its death...

-

-

-