"Yea, from Jin hyung this morning."

"Ah, I forgot that he does catering for stores."

"Here's the coffee, anything else?"

"Mm, two muffins."
••

I knock on the conference room door. Hearing a "come in", I enter the room, bow, and take a seat next to Mr.Kim, setting his drink besides him. He gives me a quick thank you and continues the meeting with the man in front of him.

After the meeting was over, Mr.Kim and I enter the elevator. "Was this from the coffee shop you used to work at?"

"How'd you guess haha."

"I had a feeling, their coffee was pretty good."

We headed back to the office continuing our day at work. As we got closer to our corners, we bid goodbye and started to work.
••

I glanced at my watch. Knowing that Mr. Kim wasn't going to eat lunch I took the initiative to remind him. I knocked on his door and entered when he responded. "Hello, Rose." He said, his eyes still on his papers. "Umm, Mr.Kim should't you be having lunch, it's already 2:30."

He glanced at his wrist, checking his watch. "Hmm, I suppose you're right. Lunch would be good." I smiled at his response. "Why don't you invite a friend and eat out? You've been under a lot of stress it would be good for you."

"That does sound like a good idea. Alright let's go then." I froze. "Wait, what?" He looked back at me. "You heard me let's go."

"No, I mean, why don't you call one of your old friends."

"Well, just think of yourself as a friend." He approached and guided me to the door with his two hand on my shoulders from behind.

Unknown POV
I was heading to the editing department to deliver some papers when I spotted the CEO and Ms.Park heading towards the elevator. I hear their laughter coming closer.

I step back allowing them to pass without being able to see me. They seem close..

Rose POV
We sat at a nearby restaurant and waited for the food to come. I felt Mr.Kim glance at me from time to time. I played with my fingers and looked around trying to avoid his glaze. "Sorry I brought you out here, this must be awkward, huh?"

"N-no, it's fine.." I say looking at him but immediately looking away when we made eye contact.

Ugh! Say something Rose!!

"So..Apeach huh?" I felt my checks heating up. "Don't mention that in public!" I groaned hoping no one heard him. "Why? I'm sure lots of people have Apeach pajamas-"

"Mr.Kim!!" He chuckles. "What's wrong with liking Kakao?"

"I'm a 23 year old grown woman, working in a big company, and wearing pajamas meant for kids.."

"You're not the only one who wears Kakao PJ's." He smiles. "Really? Who else wears them." He looked at me motioning at himself. "Ahh! Really? Which character?"

"Ryan." He says laughing at my excitement.

"It's weird to talk about this with someone haha."

"What do you mean?" He asks. "Ah, well I never really had friend that like Kakao like I do. My old friends were so focused on their studies they never really had the time to invest their time on 'cartoon characters.'"

"Well, now you do." We gaze at each other. "I-I guess so." I chuckle.

"I should take you to the Kakao Gift Shop."

"Really?! I've always wanted to go to one but I never had the chance to." He nods his head smiling. "We can go the next time we had a day off." We both smile.
••

Finally it felt like things were settling down. It didn't feel like someone was going to barge into the office with another problem, it didn't feel like some store owner was going to create so unneeded drama..

Everything finally felt calm..
••
A/N:sorry for the long wait!!
We passed 2k thank you so muchhhh
I hope you keep enjoying the story
Don't forget to vote bois

••A/N:sorry for the long wait!!We passed 2k thank you so muchhhhI hope you keep enjoying the storyDon't forget to vote bois