2

When he finished talking, I had to ask who it was. But deep down I already knew what I was gonna hear.

"Was That Jesse?" I ask. He turns the radio off, nods his head but doesn't say a word.

"I did just ask you a question." I remind him. Still no reply, he's busy scrolling through IG and doesn't even realize I'm talking to him.

"Fuck you Marcus"
He looks but says nothing.

"You a piss take" I say, while fastening my seat belt, starting the car and pulling out of the parking lot.

After about half an hour, We arrive at the stadium. The cold Manchester air hits us as we get out of the car. Marcus gets his bag out of the boot and we quickly head inside as he's already running late and if it wasn't for me he would probably still be snoring rn.

"Mel, I'ma change quick, you go cah Jesse wants to talk to you" My brother says before heading into the changing room.

I slump down on a chair that's nearest the pitch and watch as Marcus's teammates warm up. They all smile and wave and I do the same, just then Jesse appears in front of me, his usual grin on his face.

"Yo alright?" He mumbles.

I shrug, "Before you came, everything was going good."

Jesse laughs at what I said, sitting down next to me.

"What did you wanna chat about?" I ask, as I notice someone looking at me and Jesse.

Knowing everyone here, it was obvious that he was new. I could hear Jesse talking to me but I was too fixated on this good looking stranger. His gaze was fixed onto us and as soon as our eyes met, he turned his eyes away from me.

"Bruv, are you listening?!"
I turned to Jesse, who was getting irritated.

"Sorry bro, what was you saying." I apologize, running my hand through his hair playfully, I really wanted to ask him about this new guy but he would tell Marcus some bullshit so I just kept it to myself.

"Actually, it doesn't matter, I have to go, I'll catch you later, M" Jesse wraps his arms around me, gets up from the seat and joins the rest of the team. I'm sitting alone now so I can continue to pree the new man. He's 5'10, lightskin, with full sleeve tattoos and a nice smile. But he was giving away some sort of vibe, idk how to describe it.