4

The drive was long, maybe about 30 minutes, and all I could think about was the newbie, I really hoped he's gonna be there too, I wanted to meet him. I could picture his beautiful smile as Marcus pulled up to our fave restaurant and parked the car.

"Okay, we're here, let's go in" He says, getting out of the car and opening the door for me to get out too. I step out of the blacked out G wagon, grab my bag and we head in.

There's a lot of people inside, but my eyes were glued to the table at the end, where the mandem were sitting. But the newbie was nowhere in sight. They gave us a smile when we approached.

"Marcus you didn't say you were bringing your sis tho" Jesse says, hugging me, he smells really good and I wrap my arms around his neck.

Marcus frowns at us, "Low it" Me and Jesse laugh at him, and we sit down.

Paul Pogba was already drinking a cocktail, which looked really good. I smiled at him and he winks at me.

"What's that you're drinking Paulo" I ask him.

He looks up at me, "Sex on the beach, miss" The frenchman replies, eyeing my brother,

Marcus gave me a death stare, he doesn't let me drink. But one wasn't gonna hurt me.

"Allow it bruv" I whisper to him.

He bursts into laughter, "Do your thing just don't overdo it."

The place was crowded, no seats were empty.
Our lot was getting tipsy on cocktails and chatting about, well, football and all of that. Marcus was laughing with the guys, Jesse was on the phone with someone. I was enjoying the company but at the same time my mind was stuck on him. I wondered why he didn't show up.

"You lot, Jadon is pulling up." Everyone's eyes were on Jesse.

Hearing what he had just said, I snapped back into reality. Jadon? Was he talking about the new guy? I look at Jesse, with raised eyebrows.

"Who?" I mumble.

He sighs, "New lad ini"

In my head, I was smirking. So Jadon is his name.
And for now that's the only thing I know about this mysterious guy. 

Minutes felt like months as I was awaiting the stranger. What was wrong with me? Why was I so attracted to him? I couldn't recognize myself. But at the same time this was giving me a thrill.

"Wagwan to you lot" I hear a south london accent, I instantly turn my head around to see Jadon approaching us, smiling. At this point I am convinced he's attractive. His dark eyes met mine.

"Hey man, good to see you." Jesse greets the newbie, he nods in agreement as he joins us at the table. I was sitting next to Jesse and Jadon sat next to Marcus. I couldn't help but stare and admire.

"So this is where you guys get together" Jadon says, eyeing the group.

Paul nods his head, "Marcus and Melissa showed us this place."

Jadon's gaze is on me and my eyes are set on him.

"You're Melissa? Nice to meet you." The attractive dark- haired man says. "I'm Jadon Sancho, the new guy."

I smile shyly, blushing a little before replying, "Nice to meet you, Jadon."

The conversation was going well, with a few chuckles and laughter here and there. I tried to avoid eye contact with Jadon as much as I could but it was a hard task. His smile was contagious and his eyes were sensual.
The place was getting emptier by the hour, and within a few hours we were the only people left.
I could tell that everyone was drunk at this point, so me being the sober one I suggested I'll take them all home.

We got up from the table, paid, grabbed our stuff and headed for the door with Marcus and Jesse in the front, me, Jadon and Paul following them. We all got inside the car, Jesse in the front seat with me, and the others at the back, as we drove into the cold night.