16

I thought about what Jadon said, and decided that I could do with a bit of help. I sat him down on my bed, and pulled out a few pieces I had in mind, and threw them next to him.
He glanced at the dresses, then back at me.

"What even. You call this a dress?" He complains, lifting up the backless red bodycon dress that had cut outs and showed a lot of skin.

"Yeah, should I wear it?" I ask.

He smirks, "For me, yes."

I roll my eyes, "No, for the party."

He studies the dress, and laughs to himself.
"I need to see it on you."

"Just imagine me wearing it."

He hands me it, waiting for me to get changed so he could give his opinion on the outfit.

I sigh, grabbing the dress before heading out to the bathroom put it on.

"Hey, but do it in front of me."

"Not a chance." I laugh.

Once I put the dress on, I stroll back into my room to show Jadon. He licks his lips, eyes glued to red skimpy fabric that was on me.

"How do I look?" I ask.

"Should I be honest?"

"Yeah."

"You'd look even better without it on, and I can help you get rid of it."

My cheeks must've been the same shade of red as the dress I had on. I quickly reach for the other dress, less revealing one. He grabs it and jerks my hand away. Me being stubborn, I try to pull the dress out of his hand, with no luck.

"Stop messing around, give me it." I whine.

He laughs, "You want it?"

I nod, getting slightly irritated.

"Kiss me and I'll give it to you."

I let out a laugh, but he was serious.

"Come on."

"This isn't funny man," I say, trying to catch his attention. He was too focused on my chest and I didn't blame him, the dress barely covered anything. I instantly felt embarrassment flush over me and I covered my chest with my hands.

"Allow it."

"No," he says, putting his hands on my waist, and pulling me closer to him,
"I can't stop myself."

I felt his cold hand on my back and it send shivers down my spine, he grabbed me firmly and I settled on his lap, and our lips crashed into each-other within seconds. He sucked on my bottom lip, hands on my waist.

"Nicely done, mate. Getting busy with my sister." Marcus interrupts, standing in the doorway, half sober.

I haven't ever been so embarrassed before,
this was so cringe to know my brother watched us this whole time.

Jadon pushes me off of his lap gently and gets up, looking at Marcus and they exchange a laugh.

"I didn't know you was gonna wake up from such a deep sleep."