⚡️9💛

L e t M e L o v e Y o u -- soft-kacchan

Chapter 9 -- S o r r y

⚡️--💛

After countless days of Kaminari's return, the day he finally was claimed alive— of course the ash blonde was happy.
He was more relieved than he's ever been.
But the guilt and sadness and depression he's been carrying around has made him so confused and conflicted.
He skipped out on so much stuff— not focusing on lessons, losing spars, not eating—
it could go on and on— he knew the blonde was going to kill him when he was revived—
if he was revived..
The thought of losing the electric teen makes Bakugo's heart bleed— he had been so ignorant and naive to just tell his crush that he loved him when he was dying.
He hasn't heard anything back from the ' Hanahaki ' situation or Kaminari's overall health until today when Aizawa knocked on Kaminari's door to find and tell the ash blonde.
It was very common to find him in there, the way he would regret and remember for hours about the tiny moments they had.
Of course Bakugo noticed the boy was wearing his sweatshirt, he's not an idiot— but what made him feel worse was that that was the last thing he was in before he died.
It probably enhanced the petals and blood spilling from his lips to the point of total blood loss.
Never the less, Bakugo trudged from his same old spot, laying on the blonde's bed, to Aizawa to follow him.
. . .
Finally reaching the hospital after amounts of silence, small assurance talks and comforting music. Bakugo's heart paces, he was finally going to see that idiot after all this time of totally crying his eyes out.
After signing in, the two slowly but surely made their way to the room.
A doctor stepped out from it, probably getting a hearing that Bakugo and Aizawa has arrived.
" Bakugo. " The teacher calls, having his student turn with no choice, " i know how much you may be conflicted but you can not yell at him, keep your cool— please. " He pleads, just a little concern in his furrowed brow.
The explosive boy nods respectfully before pushing down on the handle and opening the door to Kaminari's room.
He closes it behind him, looking up to the sick and weak boy in the bed.
He looked exactly the same as when he passed out.
" B - Bakugo ? " The blonde teen slightly whimpered out, his head turning to see the boy slowly approaching.
The ash blonde bit back his trembling lip, finally reaching the left side of the hospital bed.
He places his palm against the teen's cold cheek, making Bakugo's chest hurt.
" You're an.. idiot.. " He mutters, gently running his thumb over the apple of the blonde's cheek.
Kaminari nods weakly, enjoying the soft touch of Bakugo's hand against his cheek, " I know.. I'm so fucking sorry. "
" Why— why wouldn't you listen to me ?? Why did you just almost kill yourself,, couldn't you just hear me out ?? " He questioned in a fast pace, wanting to know these answers since forever.
The defeated boy sighs, " I— I was just,, so— fucked up, okay ? I was in a dark place— my thoughts wanted me to kill myself because i thought.. "
He harshly trails off, biting his lip a bit to keep from crying. Bakugo frowns slowly, making sure to keep softly circling the other's cheek, " It's okay, it's just me. " He assures as Kaminari takes a breath,
" —thought that you didn't love. l— like you couldn't love me. ever. even if you tried, i'm a hopeless case that could never be loved. a— and it's true, look at where i am now— sero probably hates me to the core, everyone thinks there's something wrong me, aizawa probably thinks i'm suicidal— now, i'm just a fuck up. " He muttered, running his palm under his eyes to catch the tears as the ash blonde took in his words.
" Why— how could you think that ?? God damn it Kami, I fucking love you. Ever since we started to get closer, I'm in love with your stupid face. You're so lovable— if we're talking of not being worthy of love, it's me. " He chuckles lightly before wiping the tears from the blonde's cheeks himself.
" Y— you do . . . ? "
" Yes. of course I do, moron. " The teen answered simply, returning the wide smile back to the other's face.
His gasp was like music to Bakugo's ears as the blonde encasing the other teen in a hug. He chuckles gently, hugging back with much care.
Once they pulled back, Kaminari's amber eyes got smaller, " Why— don't I love you back . . . ? "
The red eyed teen's brows furrowed, " What are you talking about ? "
" T— the Hanahaki disease— didn't they do surgery on me ?? because i know i'm not dead— "
" Then I guessed I confessed at the right time. "
. . .
" Y— you confessed . . . ? " The blonde seems taken aback.
The ash blonde nodded in return. That simple smile kept appearing on ' Kami's ' lips, " You really did save me. "
Bakugo returned the smile before exhaling, " But seriously— Kami, I'm sorry you felt like you weren't good enough and all of that but I really love you, so fucking much. "
The blonde nods, lips in a smile— quivering with happy tears, " I love you so fucking much too, Kat. "
' Kat ' smiles, tilting Kaminari's head up to encase his lips in a loving kiss.
The blonde melts in the kiss, enjoying the feel of Bakugo's soft lips against his.
This is what he's dreamed of.
Finally being able to call Bakugo his and Bakugo calls him his. Finally getting to kiss, cuddle, to hold his explosive boyfriend. Even with that disease, some of it was worth it in the end.
He just never thought it would ever come, it seemed so far away.
Unsure to do with the rest of everything, the boys enjoyed their lips against each other's before pulling up. Both of their cheeks flushed pink while their eyes were totally in hearts.
" I could never love someone as much as I love you. " The blonde admitted, slightly embarrassed, " I've thought about this— us,, a lot. . . and now it's finally real . . "
" I feel the same way. "
They shared a smile as Bakugo kisses the blonde's cheek, " I'll have Mr. Aizawa come in here now but don't worry, I'll be back here tonight. "
Kaminari nods, understanding. The ash blonde walks towards the door before looking back to his new boyfriend, " I love you, idiot. "
The blonde smiled with a giggle, " I love you too, Blasty. "

⚡️--💛

End of Chapter 9

L e t M e L o v e Y o u -- soft-kacchan