Chapter twelve: What happened?

Start from the beginning

"And, congratulations." Snow nodded at Aurora's cloaked stomach, to the surprise of the other woman. Aurora noticed, giggling nervously while Philip chuckled softly.

"Is it that obvious?" She asked, looking bashful as a smile slid across her pale face.

"You look just like Snow when she found out." Lillian promised while Hook peeked his head over to get a look at the covered stomach, though he clearly couldn't see anything.

"Great, she's pregnant and I'm the one who's sick." Regina muttered, turning around from the gazebo, her face twisted up in disgust. 

"We have so much to celebrate. And, know that you and your friends are welcome in our kingdom." Philip promised, a smile lighting up his face. "If you need anything, we're at your service."

"Thank you," Charming rushed out, clearly inpatient to get moving and Lillian winced at the sight of the clothes that he'd almost died in. "But, all we need are horses. We have our own kingdom, our own castle."

"Our castle was destroyed in the Curse." Snow reminded him, laying her hand on his arm while Hook turned his head towards Regina.

"Well played your Majesty, lay waste to everything." Hook drawled, wincing when Lillian reached back and him in the chest.

"Shut it, Killian." she snapped at him, turning back to her cousin. 

"Not everything." Aurora spoke, looking between Hook, her eyes wary, and Regina. "Her castle still stands."

"Of course it does." Regina almost sneered, though her tone was dry. "I protected it." She said simply, looking around as she kept her arms crossed over her stomach.

"Well, technically the castle doesn't belong to her it was Snow's before she took it." Charming answered simply, almost smugly. 

"Well, to be fair," Regina stepped closer, leaning forward. "I married into it." She shot back cheerily while Snow turned to her. Lillian could just feel the tension between Snow and the queen, her empathy allowing her to feel everything that they felt. 

"That you did, and now we're taking it back." She shot at Regina, before moving forward, a smile growing on her lips. "And you are coming with us."

''You can't be serious." Regina chuckled nervously, her face twisted in confusion while Snow moved even closer, lowering her voice.

"Regina, everyone out there is scared and confused, they need hope. What better way to do that then to return united?" She looked down, speaking quickly. "You're coming with us. I know you don't like it, you'll learn to. For our good, and for yours."

"Yay, a sleepover with the Evil Queen." As Lilith turned back to Killian, she laughed.

 "I'll bring the fire extinguishers." Lillian turned on her heels, walking towards her boyfriend as he wrapped an arm around her waist.  

"Thank you again for the hospitality, we should begin preparations." David reached forward, shaking hands with Philip, who smiled at him, nodding.

"Good luck to all of you." Charming nodded at the other prince, placing his arm on Snow's back and lead her away, Regina and Hook following.