I shut and locked the door right in his face. "you don't even want to know what I have to say?" he yelled as I began to take off my wet clothes. "I can't hear you" I sang over the shower I had just turned on. "if you just listen, I'm pretty sure you'll forgive me and be mad at a certain someone". I quickly unlocked the door and hopped in the shower. I felt the cold air from the hallway enter the bathroom as he opened the door. "someone slashed my tires and broke my windows, and I think I have a clue as to who it was" he said shutting the door.

"well why didn't you call or text me back, I was almost actually regretting not riding with Mr.Crawford" I said, washing my body with green apple body wash. "my phone was in my car, they stole it" he argued. That only made me more angry at the person who I believe committed this crime. "why didn't you use Audrey or Patrick's car?" I asked after 7 minutes of silence. "they were both at work" he said. "so you just decided on not finding a way to get me at all" I yelled getting frustrated. He let out a sigh, and let silence take over the room. The only sound coming from the shower. I cut the shower off and I saw his arm move the curtain so I quickly covered my body as best as I could.

I then calmed down when I saw my robe and grabbed it, wrapping and tying it around me. I stepped out of the shower and walked past him. He had an apologetic look on his face and he refused to meet my eyes. As I walked out of the bathroom and into my room I became infuriated. Why would Travis do this? Why was he such a douchebag? It was then that I realized I needed to make things better between Austin and I.

He was right. Travis was making everything worse. And not just between me and Austin. Between me and everyone I socialize with. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed my phone, ready to text Austin. When I heard his name I quickly turned my head to the flat screen TV I hadn't noticed was on my wall. "the rumor has been spread that Austin Mahone and Camila Cabello from X-Factor's Fifth Harmony have a thing going on. The two singers posted pictures on instagram of themselves on a romantic movie date sharing Junior Mints. Could they be the next big celebrity couple? To find out more information, visit eonline.com. Until next time I'm Kristina Guerrero, and you're watching E! News" the lady closed the show and a soda commercial came on. Austin's soda commercial.

I dropped my phone on my dresser, tears threatening to come out. It has to be a rumor, it just has to be, I grabbed my phone again quickly, my tears blurring my vision, and opened up the messages clicking Austin's name. Staring at the last messages he sent to me, made the tears finally come out.

Maya: Austin?

Austin: yeah?

Maya: do you still think about me?

He took a while to respond, but when he did, it literally sent chills through my whole body.

Austin: everyday, and all day baby

A tear slipped from my eye and landed on my screen. I wiped it off and texted Austin, but he didn't text me back as fast as he usually would. I started to get worried, thinking he really was dating this girl. I texted him again and again while I put on clothes, but he still hadn't texted me back. I just gave up and threw my phone on my bed, letting out a sigh as I flopped down. I got up from my bed and walked over to Jordan's room slowly opening his door.

I shut it behind me and walked over to his bed. He was laying on my side of the bed knocked out. How does he go to sleep so fast? I shook him lightly, then hard after he didn't wake up for a while. "whaaat?" he moaned. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be mad or yell at you, its just, everything is going so horribly for me and I don't know why" I started to cry again, tears falling down my face once more. I was rambling a lot and Jordan shh'd me motioning me to the bed, I laid down next to him and he wrapped me up in his arms rocking me back and forth as I cried.

When I finally stopped crying, I felt Jordan's shirt, which was now wet. He leaned up and took it off, placing me back in his arms. "so, I heard you were pregnant" he chuckled trying to lighten the mood. "I guess rumors do spread quickly" I said tracing the lines of his abs. "can I ask you a question?" he asked. "sure".

"if your bed is already in your room, how come you still sleep in here?"

I've been hoping he hadn't seen my bed because I wanted to continue sleeping in his room. He was like my human sized stuffed bear. Warm, loving, and cuddly. I hadn't noticed I didn't answer his question until I felt air on my face. I looked up to face him and our noses brushed by each other, and we were face to face. His eyes quickly glanced down to my lips, then back to my eyes.

I knew what he was thinking and what he wanted to do, but did I want to do it too? I thought to myself. My question was answered when I leaned in and our noses were touching. I could feel his heart beating fast and his breathing accelerated. Our lips were touching a little bit and I pulled back knowing it was wrong, but he put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me closer, our lips crashing into each other and moving in sync.

I moved around on the bed so that I could straddle him, but he held my arms up above my head and hovered above me. He sent wet kisses down my neck and began sucking lightly. I moved my head to the right to give him more access. He let go of my arms and put his hands on my waist as my hands made their way to his hair, running my fingers through it. He started to bite down on my skin tugging at it slightly with his teeth.

I started to moan a little, grasping onto his shirt and fighting the urge to dig my nails into his back. I kept running my fingers through his hair as he continued to give me love bites. My mind was telling me to stop him but I just couldn't. My body was being taken over by hormones. He removed his lips from my neck and down to my collarbone, giving me love bites there. "Jordan" I whisper-yelled opening my eyes and pushing him off of me lightly.

He looked at me in confusion. "I-I think I should go back to my room" I said as he got off of me. "you don't have to leave" he grabbed my wrist before I could walk over to the door. "I know, but I think I should start sleeping in my own bed" I lied. I didn't want things to lead to something that it shouldn't. He watched quietly as I exited the room and went to mine.

I laid down on my cold bed and covered myself in the white duvet. It was so different from Jordan's bed. I felt so empty and alone, Like I was stuck in a gigantic room full of nothing. I got up, and got Carter and Angel, placing them in bed with me. They didn't have heartbeats, but they were warm and cuddly.

That was close enough.

;) muahh