Chapter 41: Crush

Dahyun's P.O.V (Point Of View)

"You didn't have to do this, Dahyun" Momo whispered while being dragged inside my apartment.

"And let you go back home? Hell no" I replied and she rolled her eyes.

"I'll be just fine!"

"You won't and you're sleeping here tonight whether you like it or not" I laughed, tiptoeing my way in the hall and in my room, trying not to wake Wendy up.

"This is ridiculous, we don't even fit in your bed"

"We do, shut up and take this" I demanded playfully throwing towels and an oversized hoodie in her face, urging her to take a shower.

"What about you?"

"I'll just sneak into Wendy's room, don't worry about it" I reassured her, jokingly covering my eyes as soon as we got into the bathroom.

[...]

"I hate how good you treat me" Momo whined, getting out of her shower in only the oversized hoodie.

"Huh?" I asked barely hearing what she was talking about as I was too busy checking her body out.

"I don't know why you're so good to me. We don't really know each other for that long" she spoke and sat on my bed. My eyes caught a big scar on her left leg. It was probably the reason she can barely walk.

"It doesn't matter if I don't know you long enough, I already feel like we've been friends since forever" I replied and she nervously chuckled, hiding her scar.

"Ah--" she must've caught me staring "Don't worry about that, it's from the surgery I had..a while ago"

"Yeah I remember" I said, moving closer to her "Why were you bleeding? Are you okay?"

"I just fell and hurt myself back in the basement. Before you came" she replied as I abruptly pulled up the hoodie, revealing the fleshly made scar.

"It looks bad. Let me help" I said falling on my knees in front of her on the bed. "There is no way this is a scar from a fall" I pointed out, carefully examining her leg. "It will get infected, let me go grab something"

"No it is fine, really. Yeji and Ryujin helped me with it when it happened" she flinched and hid her blushed face.

"The fall?" I asked and she hummed "Stop lying to me, Momo-ya" I sternly said, never breaking eye contact with the older.

"Nothing happened, Irene just--"

"SHE SHOT YOU? STABBED YOU? HIT YOU?"

"She accidentally--"

"I'M GOING BACK THERE TO KILL HER WITH MY BARE FUCKING HANDS. I SWEAR TO GO--" I stopped talking as I felt her lips crash against mine.

My heart was beating like crazy, there was no word or phrase that could perfectly fit in what I was feeling as she pulled me up from the floor and on the bed, on top of her.

Most people describe the feeling of their crush kissing them as fireworks or fire, in general. I believe that it felt more like a trip to heaven or bouncing on soft clouds. It felt like when you finally get that last bit of homework done and you can rest for the night or getting that dose of sugar you've been craving since the early morning.

The feeling of Momo's slightly chapped lips could be described as that one shower you need before heading to bed after a tiring and stressful day or when you finally close your eyes and drift to sleep, forgetting that insomnia even exists.

Her arms wrapped around my waist as she kissed me further, only pulling away to breathe. She pulled me even closer while I hesitantly placed my hand on her thigh.

"Ow fuck--" she moaned when I accidentally touched her scar and I pulled away trying to mumble lame apologies. "Save that for later" she whispered, concecithg our lips once again.

She got on top of me and smirked while catching her breath. I couldn't understand how she was so energetic at 5 AM, after being through so much.

"I've been waiting to do this for so long~" she sang out, leaving a trail of kisses on my neck and collarbone.

My face having the colour of a tomato was probably an understatement as well as my heart slowly burning inside my chest.

"I never got to thank you for saving me" she moaned and kissed my jawline "I truly am thankful to have you in my life, Kim Dahyun" she added and I tiredly moaned in response. The feeling of her body so close to mine driving me crazy.

"I've liked--" Momo started but groaned as I quickly rolled out of bed, searching for my phone that was ringing under the covers.

"Siwoo oppa, hey!" I panted, picking up the phone.

"Are you good? You suddenly going missing is pushing all the schedules for the debut back, Dahyun-ya! You have to be committed to succeed as an artist" he scolded and Momo sighed and fell on the bed beside me.

"I know. I've been really sick and I couldn't call in to inform you. Sorry" I lied, catching my breath and throwing an apologetic glance at Momo.

"I want you to drop by the studio now! You've been slacking a lot lately" he demanded.

"Alright, I'll be right there. Sorry again" I shyly replied hanging up and proceeding to stand up and get ready.

"Are you leaving?" Momo pouted.

"I-I'm sorry, unnie" did I have to stutter?

"It's alright" she forced herself to say and stood up too "We'll continue this later" she chuckled and pulled me by my waist closer to her, planting a soft kiss on my nose before letting me go.