Chapter 24: I'll be there

Dahyun's P.O.V (Point Of View)

"How d-did you find m-my number?" the voice said as I pushed open the door, revealing the girl behind it.

Her eyes widened and she dropped her phone on the floor.

"Dahyun?" Momo called out, she looked terrified.

"Did I scare you? I'm so sorry!" I smiled, moving to pick up her phone.

Before I could even reach to get it Momo stopped me, wrapping her hands around my neck and pulling me into an awkward hug.

We both remembered the drunk kiss but pretended it never happened. She's dating my brother after all.

"What's wrong with your shirt?" she asked grabbing her phone from the floor and quickly putting it in the back pocket of her jeans.

"Oh that? It's just coffee" I said.

"I didn't know you were here" she spoke, pretending to wash her hands.

"I'm here with the girls. We bought stuff for the new apartment"

"You moved already?" she seemed sad.

"Next week..I was hoping you'd be there" I said, avoiding eye contact.

I really wanted Momo to be around when I officially started my new life in Seoul. Whenever I'm with her I feel excited and happy. Emotions which I really can't explain, considering I don't know her that long.

Today was different though. She seemed off and her natural pale skin was an unhealthy shade of white. She was quieter than usual and wasn't smiling.

"I'll be there Dahyun! I was really busy with school" she replied and I nodded while moving my hands to the hem of my shirt, slowly taking it off.

"You look good today, by the way" I mumbled and she bowed slightly, blushing.

Her eyes widening when she realized I was shirtless in front of her. "What are you d-doing?" Momo blushed, her gaze stuck on body.

"I'm just cleaning up. Sorry, did it make you uncomfortable?" I sincerely said, looking at her through the mirror.

"Ohh..N-No" Momo whispered "I'll just turn around"

She did turn her around, but would occasionally steal glances at my direction.

"Uh--Do you maybe need another shirt?" she asked forcing herself to look away "This one is already ruined" she added, smacking herself and trying to get her act together.

I didn't reply since I was too focused on getting the coffee stains off of my t-shirt.

Taking a deep breath she started walking forward and closer to me. Her awkward expression turned into a intimidating smirk and her eyes were scanning my figure from head to toe.

She stood behind me, her fingers slightly touching my exposed back, her touch sent a wave of chills down my spine.

"Take this" she smiled taking off her dark blue hoodie, leaving her in a white crop top which showed off her perfectly toned stomach.

I wasn't staring, I promise!

I might've just took a peek.

"Thank you unn--" she pecked my cheek before I could even finish my sentence.

It was my turn to become an awkward and blushy mess. But let's be real, I'm always like that when I'm around her.

"Congratulations on signing the contract with JYPE" she smiled "Seokjin told me about it the other day, but I didn't have your number to text you"

"Oh uh..You can have it now?" I blushed and she smirked, taking her phone out of her pocket.

I noticed a certain number has been spamming her but I couldn't make out exactly the digits since she quickly unlocked her phone and went into her contacts.

My heart stopped beating for a second when I gazed at her home screen: a photo of her and my brother kissing.

I felt this weird feeling in my stomach and suddenly wanted to throw up.

She saved my number and put her phone away, the intimidating smirk never leaving her face.

"I'm here with Mina, Jihyo and Wendy. Would you l-like to j-join us?" I hesitantly said and she giggled.

I can't get enough of her giggles.

What is happening to me?

"I would love to!" she chimed and took my hand, walking me out of the bathroom.

Before we reached the table her phone stared vibrating and the terrified expression she had when I firstly entered the restroom returned on her beautiful face as she checked the number.

"Sorry Dubs I have to go!" she quickly said letting my hand go "I'll call you later" she stated before running out of the coffee shop with her still ringing phone in hand.

"Hey Dahyun was this Momo?" Mina asked as I sat beside her.

"Yeah but she had to go" I frowned, burying my face into the black haired girl's hoodie, her fragrant scent was still on the material.