Chapter 18: We're too old for this

Dahyun's P.O.V (Point Of View)

"Dahyunie isn't this one good?" Momo squealed, showing me a picture of an apartment she thought was cute.

For the past 3 hours Momo, Tzuyu, and Sana have been trying to find the right apartment for Wendy and I to move into. Since both of us are permanently staying in Seoul and have no actual house to live into, we thought it would be great to be roommates once again.

"It's even close to Jihyo's house" Sana added, moving closer to Tzuyu on the couch, who was deep in thought. "And since Wendy hasn't fully healed yet and has fun with Jihyo--" Sana spoke again wiggling her eyebrows "--I suppose this is your best option" she smiled to herself. 

"I agree with Sana. You'll be even closer to the studio and you'll be able to go there with Jihyo too--OH MY GOSH THAT'S PERFECT!" Momo agreed, throwing herself onto me. "The only thing left is to actually go check out the apartment" the dark haired girl spoke. 

"But I bet it's awesome" Sana giggled "Right, Tzuyu?" she looked at the youngest. 

"Wha--Yeah it will be great" she mumbled, falling deep into thought again as her body sank into the couch in Sana's apartment.

"Where is Wendy though? Doesn't she have a say in this?" Momo asked, making me sit down on the couch. 

"She said she's okay with anything. She couldn't really talk, I think her and Jihyo were out shopping or something" I murmured as I focused back on writing.

"Aw what's up with the maknaes?" Sana pouted, pinching Tzuyu's left cheek. 

"Yah you guys are so boring~" Momo whined, attempting to grab my notebook. 

"Unnie please" I cried out, getting up to chase Momo around the room in order to get my notes back.

After Wendy's departure from the hospital I decided it was time to finally get back to business and started working on my next project. I originally planned on releasing a whole album but that was not the case since I'm not really under any label and financially couldn't afford it.

"Momoring" I groaned while chasing the older in the chicken and into Sana's bedroom.

"You're always working Dubu" Momo pouted and I smiled at the nickname. 

"I just need to finish this as a sample for JYP. Jihyo said she'll introduce me to him and maybe talk about a contract or something?" I explained, moving towards her. 

"Are you going to be auditioning too?" she asked. 

"Yeah" I took one step closer.

"And how about training?" she hid my notebook behind her back.

"Jihyo unnie said she'll talk to him about letting me go without any training" I took another step forward. 

"But how?" she licked her bottom lip. 

"If he thinks I'm capable enough he'll let me go straight into the studio, I guess" our faces were inches apart. 

"Hmm, I see" she used her baby voice making my heart skip a beat.

"Will you give me my notes back?" I asked, cocking my head to the side. 

"What will I get?" she smirked. 

"Whatever you want" I replied and she moved forward, encircling her hands around my neck.

"Hmm.. I don't know" she cutely said and pretended to think. I giggled unconsciously moving my hands around her hips, my ears turning red.

We locked eyes and she smiled pointing with her index finger at her cheek, indicating she wants a kiss. I shyly pressed my lips against her cheek, my breath hitching and my face heating up.

"Aw you're so shy.. cute" she teased "Here.. all yours" she handed me the notebook and kissed my forehead "Just don't work too much alright? The girls will come by later" Momo said slowly moving out of the room.

I sighed, falling face first on Sana's bed, the tingly sensation in my stomach refusing to leave.

[...]

"Dahyun-ya are you ever coming out?" I heard Chaeyoung's voice and jumped up from the bed looking at the clock.

7 PM? How long have I been writing in here?

I shaked my head, running out of Sana's bedroom to meet the rest. Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Jihyo, Mina and Chaeyoung had already taken seats on the floor while Sana, Momo and Tzuyu prepared snacks and drinks.

"What is--"

"We're having a girls night" Nayeon chimed "And we're playing truth or dare" she added and everyone groaned.

"C'mon Nayeon, aren't we too old for this?" Jihyo whined and Tzuyu agreed as she took a seat next to me on the floor. 

"Oh it's going to be fun guysssss" Sana enthusiastically said. 

"Yeah! Everyone who can't do the dare or tell the truth has to take a shot" Jeongyeon added, making the game more interesting.

And that's how it all started.