ELEVEN

adrien's point of view

i watch yn as miss bustier is teaching whatever and sigh. she didn't take to well to me asking what was wrong the other day. i know she's new, so she's stressing more than i thought but i really like her and i want her to know that i'm here for her.

how do i get her to see that?

back to your point of view!

we all listen to master fu talk about hawkmoth and how he wants to take the ladybug and cat miraculous but currently hasn't, yet. of course we knew that but the new kids didn't.

i look at everyone and smile, we have a whole team of heroes but only i know who they all are. of course, i've no clue as to who chat noir is but i wont be knowing any time soon.

as we leave and make our own ways, i feel chat noir follow me to the eiffel tower. i'm absolutely not complaining.

i listen the the quiet. it's relaxing to listen and hear near to nothing.

i turn at just the right moment and see chat approaching me. "hi, kitty." "hey, bug." he holds his arms open and i walk straight into them.

we definitely have some sort of connection with eachother, whether as heroes or as regular civilians.

i just wish i knew who he was.

"paris has always been extremely pretty at night." "that's true." he hums.

i look up and it's almost as if music is playing.

i listen closely and chat notices my staring, "am i that good looking, bug?"

i smile as i rest my cheek on his chest, "maybe. i'd never tell."

"is this your attempt of flirting?" he grins, "because you're very good at it."

i pull away, lightly and kiss his cheek, just to prove something.

"chat?"

"lady?"

"catch me if you can!" i begin to run off and just travel around paris. slight mechanical sounds sound from behind and before i know it, chat's arms are around me as i pull us onto my roof.

i don't pull them off as i turn in his grip, "you're really good at catching people." i compliment.

his cheeks brush a light pink and he looks down at me, trying not to get flustered.

i lie on my bed, exhausted from the day i had.

tikki flies out, "yn, what happened after your meeting with master fu?"

i look up at her and blush, "well..."

as i explain, she grins and claps, which does make me smile.

"that's awesome, but you know you could get hurt. we aren't allowed to know who the holders are."

"yeah, i know, tikki. i still have some sort of feelings for him."

i lay my head on my pillow and sigh.

finn speaks

okay so i deleted like half the chap cause it didn't make sense