FIVE

sitting atop the eiffel tower in my hero form, arms resting over my propped knee, the night sky looked really pretty around this time. hearing someone, i smile without even realizing who it is. "chat noir?"

"hello there, ma'am." "i see you're also awake at this hour."

"it seems i am." he scoots closer to me until i'm able to lay my head on his shoulder. the silence running through the air was extremely nice. it was comforting.

"what's on your mind, ma'am?" i sit up a little and turn to him.

"a lot of stuff? not anything i'm ready to talk about though." "oh, okay. that's fine, love."

watching the way his smile glowed under the moonlight flipped something in my mind and i laughed, shaking my head.

"love? aren't i ma'am to you?" "maybe. can't i call you something sweeter every now and then?"

i sigh, "you can do what you please, chat."

looking back to the starry sky, it's like i could fall asleep. yawning, chat turns to me, "i think it's time you went home and got some sleep, love."

a pink blush coats my cheeks. "that sounds like a good idea, kitty." i stand up and stumble a little, chat catches me and holds me in a dip.

in my tired mind, i stare at his emerald eyes and feel lovesick.

finn speaks!
ugh, i love writing short chapters like this :))