TWO

the walk was calmer than i had originally planned it to be. with the bakery in clear sight, i felt the slight rush of cars drive past. that paired with the noise of talkative citizens, paris felt like home already.

a girl around my age, after the door's overhead bell went off, turned to face me with a genuine smile. she definitely loved what she did. the smells of all the treats, savoury and sweet melding together, it was very enticing.

"good afternoon, what can i get you started with?" her voice was like candy.

"may i please get (anything you usually get from a bakery.)? and that's it!" "i can get you that!" as soon as i had asked, she had handed me the goods i was craving. "that'll be twenty five euros, please?"

i hand the black haired girl some cash and open the door as the overhead bell wished me a safe trip home.

on the route home, an old man walking towards an oncoming bout of traffic alerted sirens in my head. looking around, nobody was bothering to help.

i quickly rushed over to him, he was now in the middle of the road, an oncoming car about to hit him. helping him quickly so we both don't get hit, i crouched down a little. "sir, are you okay?"

he laughed.

"yes, yes. thank you for helping me. i will see you very soon."

watching him walk away, cane tapping the pavement, i squinted.

very soon? what?

collecting my treats that i had accidentally dropped, i soon stand once again in the foyer of my home.

the walk up to my room was more quiet that it felt.

i take out what i think is another sweet when i now come face to face with a box.

the box is red and black and is a little bigger than my palm.

opening the box, a headband laid in its own cushion like place. "what a strange little thing," i said to. soon enough, i see a strange golden and white orb fly around me.

it's very small, but it's cute.

"hello!"

i furrowed my brows and laughed cautiously. "uh, hi. did you just come from the headband?"

"yes, yn, i am a kwami. i possess your miraculous!"

"my... miraculous? what exactly is a miraculous?"

"a miraculous is an item, like yours, that gives you the power to become a super heroine of paris!"

i kept my brows hanging low and shook my head.

~~~~~

"your main mode of transport and main weapon is a lead, which allows extra assistance in fights and just is important to your journey as a super heroine! your special power, which every hero gets, is infact, fortune!"

"what does my power do?" "good question! as per what fortune actually is, is that when you call upon it, you have luck for a few minutes. it has been compared to ladybugs power so your powers could clash!"

"well, that's definitely not what i was expecting. but thank you for the explanation regardless. can i try it out?"

"absolutely! your words are as follows; fortune, get loud and quiet down!"

i laugh at the phrase before smiling. "okay, i can do this," i whispered before holding my hands over my head, "fortune, get loud!"

the transformation into my hero form was one of the best things i had ever experienced.

running into my ensuite, it was to my surprise that the first thing i noticed was the pastel yellow and white mask over my eyes and brows.

surreal was definitely the word i was looking for.

watching myself move was so strange, attached to my body was a skin tight, almost leather suit that was fluffy to the touch. a velvet sort of fluff. it was the same colours as my mask, in odd patterns that never repeated.

atop my head, attached to the headband were two ears, which clearly had a mind of their own. they were the cutest things ever.

the two final things i noted was one; the small tail at my tailbone. it wagged, showing how excited i was.

the other thing was my lead, a more beige colour, as to be easily distinguished against my suit.

"what to do..." i thought before silently agreeing with myself. the lead was easy to grip and hold as i hooked it onto the roofs of buildings.

i reach my destination, stringing myself to the top of the eiffel tower, one of the best spots in the city. "hello there, ma'am." i jump slightly and laugh as i see a head of messy, blonde hair. "are you the final of the main three?"

"it seems i must be. you're a very pretty feline," with a smirk toying on my lips, i laugh as we shake hands. "i'm chienne. you are?"

"i am chat noir, ma'am." "that's a cute name," i say as i sit on the railing. chat joins me.

"isn't paris beautiful?" he asks me and i lean to him slightly, in a platonic way.

"it's definitely one of the prettier sights i've seen." "what do you mean, chienne?"

"nothing in particular, chat. can't a hero compliment her town?" a beep resides from his ring. "aww, leaving so soon?"

"unfortunately, yet i will be awaiting our next meetup." "i look forward to it." a smile plays and i laugh sadly. "enjoy your night, chat."

watching the black suited figure run off, bounding from roof to roof, i look up at the moon.

finn speaks!
second chapter is done and dusted! i changed our heroes name and i also completely changed yn and chats first conversation with eachother :)