FOUR

pulling up to the hotel, it feels really fancy.

i may be the daughter of one of the most famous designers in the world but fancy has never really been my type of thing.

walking up to the nearest bell boy, i clear my throat. "hello, i'm here for chloe bourgeois?" he looks down at me.

"i will take you up to her, just follow me." "thank you, sir."

entering the nearest elevator, we take it up to the very top; the penthouse.

"your destination, miss." i thank him before walking to the middle of the entryway, taking it in.

"chloe?" before i can turn, i feel someone jump to me. "oh my god, chloe." i laugh.

"i'm so glad you're here. it was getting a little boring being by myself."

"i could imagine," i sympathise with the blonde, "now, how about we do some shopping?"

walking out of the centre, a plethora of bags full of goodies in both our hands, chloe invites me back to hers.

that invitation is cut short with the sight of an akumitized girl flying across the sky.

"i have to go, i forgot something from one of the stores. i'm so sorry about this, chloe." "what do i do with your things?"

"ask the driver to take them back to mine, if that's cool with you?" "uh, sure." "amazing," i say before running to an empty bathroom.

"fortune, paris is in danger." "we need to help bring peace back, yn."

nodding, i quickly become chienne.

running from the stall, i jump up onto part of the mall roof. "hey princess!" i yell out, cupping my hands on my mouth.

she growls before pulling the most immature face, "it's trickster!" "whatever," i laugh before dodging multiple attacks.

trying to look for anything, ladybug and chat noir catch my eye.

"chat, ladybug." the black hair girl pulls a face as we're chasing trickster.

"who are you?" "chienne, i got my miraculous a few days ago."

"m'lady, ma'am, let's chit chat later and focus on the problem!"

"okay, what are we facing?" "uh, her name is trickster and her power source is that wand she has." ladybug nods.

"chienne, what's your power?"

"luck, it's like more of an assistive power."

"well, i'm going to use my power now, maybe we'll get a clue on what to do." ladybug then receives a fake wand. "let's follow trickster."

spotting the victim, we hide and squat down.

"chat, chienne, first off, we'll lure her into that building over there. that'll get her easier to defeat."

"chienne, you use your power to lure her towards you. distract her long enough with this and take hers." ladybug explains, "get her real wand and hand it to chat so he destroys it."

running towards a random office building, i cup my hands over my mouth once more, "kooky! follow me." i say as i trigger my power. she looks incredibly unimpressed as i reveal the fake wand.

now she looks interested.

"gimme that!" she try to grab it. i get close enough and snatch her real one as she snatched the fake one. i toss the akumatized wand to chat as trickster is left helpless.

with a now free akuma, thanks to chat, i watch as ladybug releases it from the evil grip. a white moth now flys away.

watching my two companions, we all fist bump before i turn to ladybug, two beeps from her earrings.

she zips away without saying anything. now it was me and chat. two beeps sound from my headband and i wave goodbye before stringing along to home.

laughing at the sight of the shopping, i start to look through everything bought.

one more bag than what a bought sticks out, though.

looking through it, it has some random knickknacks and finally, a bracelet. i slip it on my wrist and slowly rotate my wrist, the shininess of the bracelet catching dim sunlight.

"it's so pretty. chloe is so kind to do that and buy you something." "it is an extremely nice gesture, especially knowing her." i agree with the kwami.

finn speaks!

kwite has become the chemistry in my brain, expect my kwite book by the end of the month xxx