EIGHT

(we shoot straight into battle with this one!)

running to the bathroom after hearing something, i quickly transform.

i run towards the source of the noise and see a blue kid. he keeps chanting something and i look at him, confused. turning, i'm met face to face with a familiar one. "chat? thank god you're here." he chuckles and looks at blueboy over there.

we start to ram after the boy and seem to get some good speed on him. i shout, "hey dude! what's your problem?"

he huffs with anger, "it isn't dude! it is sandboy! i will make all your nightmares come true!"

what a creative name that is.

he throws some sort of coloured powder at me and i dodge it. chat comes up behind him and whispers something to sandboy.

sometimes, he can be a bit out of wack.

sandboy then turns around to face chat and hits him with the blue powder, right in the face.

i look around, trying to look for his nightmare. then ladybug appears, smirking. what is going on? "chat, i will never love you! be a good kitty and leave!" looking between the two, it distracts me almost right away.

this seems to be a great opportunity because i feel a slam of blue sand against my back. snickers erupt as i gulp.

what's mine?

trying to focus back on the battle, i turn to see my nightmare infront of me.

i'm my own nightmare? what?

i try to focus myself on the akumitised victim but i literally hear myself speak, "he'll never love you." i ignore her and focus yet again on the victim. "did you not hear what i said? adrien doesn't love you."

i turn and tilt my head, "what if he does." i exclaim.

she squints and looks at me, "no, he loves ladybug. you're just some girl he's friends with."

i furrow my brows, "no."

chat jumps up and tries to shake me from this sudden trance. "chienne. you can't listen to that thing." "but it's right."

what am i even saying?

"no, it's not." he sounds like he's begging.

"what? look, i know what you need to do. i'll distract the victim long enough for you to creep up and get the sandbag. right?"

"sure. hey sandboy! your nightmares seem like dreams to me." this angers the victim as he flies towards the two of us.

chat looks at me, "use it, chatton!"

he glares at sandboy and yells his phrase, pushing his hand to the sandbag. the akuma flies and i enclose it in my hands. it flies out and i sigh.

i'm not happy with todays battle at all.

finn speaks

shout out to the two people i just saw voting on the seventh chapter ☺️