SEVEN

"do we know what her power is?" chat asks as we jump to safety.

"it looks like," i observe and find out she makes people as sad as her. "she makes people sad by casting some sort of spell towards them. it comes from her left hand."

"what's the approach?" he thinks to himself and i watch him before suddenly getting an idea.

"she uses her left hand, right?" "yeah?" "i use my power to firmly grab and hold her left wrist and you take her earring and use your power to destroy it!" i turn to him and he nods.

"that sounds great. it's the only hope we have so it better work."

reaching ladybug, chat and i stop as she turns to us, "ahh, chat noir, chienne. come to join the party?"

"chat, are we witnessing a pity party right now?"

"i think we are, ma'am." we laugh before i whip around behind her. ladybug tries to reach for my headband, again, but i fight her off.

"putting up a fight?" "you're the one who," i grunt, flipping back, "started it."

"i'm only doing what's right, puppy." "what, turning paris miserable? you really are pitiful."

"you're the one who barged in as the final miraculous holder, you ruined chat and i's dynamic."

"you're really worked up over that? master fu chose me as the final holder for a reason, ladybug. paris needs me as much as it needs you!"

i groan as she starts saying gibberish, "luck!"

i grab her hands and yell to chat, who destroys the earring with ease. ladybug transforms back from her akumitized form and scoffs as soon as she sees me.

she dips and i watch her flip away.

chat and i pound it and go our seperate ways. going back to my balcony, i groan as i detransform, opening my mini fridge to let fortune refuel.

finn speaks!
HI SEXIES i'm back with a new (rewritten) chapter 🫨