THREE

i rise from the slumber i had, still tired. fortune flew straight to me, a little peeved.

"fortune, what's up?" "do you possibly have grapes?"

grapes? "uh, yeah," i open the mini fridge, "here. look, i have to go fetch breakfast but i will back in a moment."

not even a day since to became a hero and i'm already saying dog puns.

"morning amy." i grin.

"good morning yn. i have some very exciting news for you" "do tell."

"you'll be going to school today. i suggest you get ready." i nod as i take up the toast amy had made me.

nothing but a huge grin on my face.

the fresh air greets me once again when i step onto the pavement, the school infront of me.

it loomed.

as i walked towards the steps, i bumped into that same girl i saw at the bakery. the same girl that had served me the bag of treats that ultimately led to being chienne.

"you go here?" why did i say that?

"i served you- at the bakery yesterday, right?"

"yeah, you did."

"uh, marrinette, who's this?" a girl with auburn hair asked the black haired girl.

"yn." i laugh, twirling my hair,

"i'm alya. it's nice to meet you!"

watching behind the two girls, adrien walks up to us all with a boy, who's adorned with glasses, a snapback cap and headphones.

"adrien, hey." i smile. "fancy seeing you here!"

"oh, yn. you go here now?" "i do." i nod, turning to his friend.

"you're yn? well i'm nino and y'know, adrien's been talking about you so much."

marinette's face falls as i raise an eyebrow, "has he now?" with a laugh, a blonde girl and a red haired girl walk up to us.

"have we got a new face?" the blonde asks. i turn to face her and we immediately drop any expression.

"chloe. we meet again." i say, stunned.

"yn. it's been a while." "hasn't it just?" i joke and she laughs.

watching everyone's expression contort into confusion is stunning, "you know chloe?" alya is the first to speak.

"yep. we knew each other before i moved to (country of your choosing) for a few years."

"you look nice, yn."

nino whispers too loud to adrien, "i think yn broke chloe." this causes her to turn to nino and shout something at him before stomping off.

"i think you made her mad." i say, laughing. everyone laughs with me.

entering the classroom, the teacher smiles at me, "you must be yn, right? my name is miss bustier. go take a seat next to nathanael over there."

"students, we have a new student. i suggest you make her feel very welcome as she seems very nervous." i wave to everyone before the teacher starts to teach.

bored out of my mind, i look around for something to do. looking to nathanael, i tilt my head to see that he's drawing a landscape.

"can i help you?" he shyly asks, to which i flinch from the sudden words.

"that looks really cool... is that the classroom?"

"sure." he's not very talkative.

class decides to go quicker than i thought,

with the limo in reach, chloe, by herself, walks up to me and i grin. so does she. "chlo. what's up?"

"daddy said we could go shopping together. are you up for it?" "when would i ever say no to some retail therapy?"

finn speaks!

hell yeah, chloe's actually a decent friend in my book and i won't let anyone say otherwise 👍