Chapter 16

----- readers, they do have sex in this chapter so if there is a reader or two out there who doesn't want to read it you can skip not much happens to confuse anyone. But happy reading its good leave comments please!! 

Also THE WEDDING!!!!!  

-------------------

We went home after the party and packed most of our stuff. I had already called a moving truck, they had most of our furniture in the new house already. We put the last few boxes in the trunk of my car and Joe put Bosco in his car. We decided to drive during the night so there is less traffic. Joe was able to travel and get a job at the fire station in Michigan. If your wondering what job i got, I'm a horse trainer at the stable down the road from the house. I worked as a horses before i went to jail and i had a really good connection with the fierce grace of the four legged animal. Joe called me after an hour on the road, he told me that Garrett and Sean would be there to help us unpack. Then i got a text from Sydney and she said that Garrett was going to take her up as well.

We drove through town at the one and only stoplight turning green, then about 4 miles down the road we turned into a small division. They had dirt raods and along side the roads in were miles and miles of trees, we are definitely in the country. Joe pulled in the driveway of the house nexto Garrett and Seans car. I parked on the curb infront of the house.

"Hey everybody!" Sean said to us as we walked over to the front door.

I let Bosco out and he was running around the fron of the house like crazy chasing a squirrel and some birds before he finally plopped down on the cool grass panting.

"Alright, lets get to it!" Joe said as we unpacked Garrett's car first.

Sydney and I were mostly directing where everything was supposed to go and working on the stuff in the kitchen.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

4 hours later

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

It took about 4 hours before we finally got all the furniture in the right place and all our belongings in the drawers of the dressers and the kitchen. Joe also had a grill delivered for our back deck so towards the end of the day he Sean and Garrett were putting it together while me and Sydney made us a light dinner.

"So how exciting is the new house?" she asked me as she chopped some onions.

"Its, well its overwhelming and exciting. I mean its beautiful and it finally feels like a family." i said stirring the spaghetti sauce.

"So...." I said looking out onto the deck as Sydney came up nexto me. " I saw the way you acted around Sean. You dont by any chance...."

"No!...definitely not, were just friends." she said her voice getting high.

I gave her a look that she knew i knew.

"Ok fine maybe a little." she said putting the onions in the sauce and going back to the counter.

"I knew it, Joe could tell as well." i said laughing

"What?! Are you screwing with me because that's not funny." she said twirling the knife playfully.

"Yes, yes i am." i said as she shook her head and began to set the table with the knew china I had bought.

I layed everything out and called in the boys to come eat. I grabbed Joe's arm on the way in.

'Hey lets see if we can get Sean and Sydney to sit nexto each other." i said letting him go as he kissed me.

Me and Joe sat on either head of the table and Sean and Sydney to my left then Garrett on my right. We all dug in as Joe smiled at me from across the table, his eyes shifting to the right at Sean and Sydney who were already in deep conversation talking about who knows what.