Fight Night...

April 15, 1991- Janet's POV

I opened my eyes to see no Eric, which was to be expected. Funny how he made that speech 2 weeks ago and it seemed like he meant it but yet this is what is really going on behind closed doors. This nigga ain't been home in 2 days, probably been running the street with God knows who or what. I've been on TV collecting awards and shit, looking so happy and we considered music heavyweights and shit but yet we're not. We're a catastrophe.

I got myself ready and walked directly into Londy's room. She was sitting up in her little bed and looking around. When her eyes landed on me, she instantly started smiling causing me to smile at her. My baby was getting so big and she was still gorgeous. Her jet black hair was think and steady growing, I had done it up in little twists all over her head and she had bright purple hair knockers twisted onto them. I was going to change them to pink to go along with her little outfit that she was going to wear today.

"Hi my baby!" I cooed at and picked her up. "Mama! Mama!" She laughed and it just made my heart jump for joy to hear her call me mama. Her first word was Dada and Eric was more than happy to hear that. But it seems like when he is home or at least when he used to be home, he only here for her. It's gotten to the point that I don't even talk to him because I don't even want to argue. "Let's go downstairs and get something to eat hmm?" She laughed again and I smiled as I carried her downstairs. She was almost two, yes she was about to hit those terrible twos as they so call them. But I think my baby is going to he different.

We got downstairs and I put her at her little table that Ren and Yella had bought her. "What do you want to eat baby?" "Dada!" I frowned. "Dada? Baby why are you saying Dada?" I looked up and seen my husband picking our daughter up and kissing her, causing Londyn to laugh and squeal. She was a total daddy's girl and it always amazes me how Eric and I could keep our constantly deteriorating marriage out of her sight. To Londy's knowledge, we were the happiest couple alive. Maybe E should take up acting because he's great at it.

I made Londy some oatmeal since she's now able to eat solid food and put it in front of her. Then I walked back upstairs to get my blazer to put on as well as my portfolio. Today was the day that I was going to find out 2 things; one, if Jerry, and therefore Eric, are in fact stealing from me, and if I got the part in this movie that John Singleton is doing. Boyz N The Hood drops in July of this year and he's already got plans for something new. And I heard through the grapevine that he wants me to star in his new production. We got in contact and I auditioned. I think I have a pretty good chance of getting it. And if I do, Ari said just to call her and we're celebrating.

But I also been having drama. With women. Two women specifically who have claimed to have been fucking around with Eric. I haven't seen these bitches face to face but they've been calling and faxing and coming up to Ruthless threatening to beat my ass. It's funny how they say they'll do such a thing but they haven't come directly to me. And if they do have the nerve to do such a thing, as much as I wish I could fuck them up, I can't because I have this gift from above inside of me. And I'll be damned if I lose it because I lose my temper. While all of this was going around in my head, I looked on our dresser and smiled when I saw the picture that sat on it.

It was a picture of Eric and I when we were at the Source Awards last year and they were nominated for the award for Best Rap Group. We looked happy and I can honestly say that we were to some extent. This was right before I got pregnant again too.

 This was right before I got pregnant again too

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Loving Eazy...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें