Bittersweet... (Part 1)

Janet's P.O.V

It was later that night and, since I'd already accepted, I was going back to Indiana to go to the University of Indianapolis. It was exactly what I wanted, but I still couldn't face E with the truth, because now I love him. I mean I loved him before no doubt, but it was deeper than that now, because we were a couple. The love of my life was always here in front of my face since I was 10 and I'd just now lived up to it.

I was sitting at my mirror, putting on some more lip gloss as I prepared for Eazy to come get me for our date tonight. It was the first one we were ever gonna have, and he told me to leave it all up to him. Most girls would be worried that their man wants to plan the date, but not me. E has always had that gift to make something out of nothing. Somebody, I think it was Toya, told me that that's usually a woman's gift.

When I told E and joked that that meant he should've been born a girl, he quipped back that if that had happened, we would've gotten together and had to do that "lesbian scissoring shit". I laughed silently to myself as I brushed my curls. "Girl what the fuck is you laughing at over there?" I rolled my eyes, but not silent enough for Cube not to hear me.

"Shut up O'Shea." I hissed and he looked as if his mouth got dry, he always acted as though he hated his name even though he didn't. He was over with Regina and they were over there looking at my acceptance letter. I had called them over to help me figure out what to do, because after Gina and E, Cube was the one that I closest to. And he was the only one out of the guys going to further their education besides me, so I decided to ask them.

"This is great you got this sis." Regina spoke up, turning the paper in her hands. "Yeah, a full ride. I don't understand what's the problem." Cube spoke. I turned away from my vanity. "Eazy is the problem." I snapped as I coated my eyelashes with eyeliner. "Why can't you just tell him? What are you so afraid of?" Regina groaned as I groaned back.

"I'm afraid of losing him and him hating me. And even if I don't lose him and he doesn't get mad at me, I don't wanna leave and come back and it never be the same again." I felt myself starting to tear up but prevented it from reaching the end of my eye. Couldn't have makeup stains. I slowly stood up and took off my robe, revealing my half naked body as I went to get my dress.

Regina didn't bat an eye, she'd seen it all before but Cube's mouth dropped and his eyes widened in shock. "Janet! Come on lil mama man!" He covered his mouth as I just stood there and folded my arms. "Well you should get out if you don't wanna see it, I'm not about to get out the sanctity of my room because you here. Besides they're just titties, every chick got em." I turned back to my vanity and heard Cube suck his teeth as he slammed my bedroom door shut.

Gina laughed as I pulled up the straps on my dress and sat down to oil my legs. He would be here any second now. "Girl, as much as I love you and I love E, you gon have to face the music and tell him. Besides y'all have known each other for damn near your entire lives, what difference is 4 years gonna make?" She said combing and rubbing my hair.

I sighed deeply as I heard the door open and Cube and E loudly greet each other. "Well...we'll see how the rest of the night goes..." I said simply.

...

"We're almost there." We had driven literally all over L.A. I knew we weren't in Compton anymore, I had seen him drive that far, go off on on down Rosecrans. Once we were on the highway I assume, he told me to put this blindfold on and I've only been able to feel since then.

I could tell we were outside because I could feel the cool Cali breeze all around me, and it smelled so good, but I just assumed that was Eazy. I felt him push me a little further and stop. "Are you ready?" He asked I could tell he was smiling. "Yes E! Come on already!" I groaned and he slowly took my blindfold off. I could tell we were at Santa Monica Beach. But what I saw made my jaw drop.

"You did this??" I exclaimed, turning to see him slightly blushing. "Aww don't get soft on me now! I made Eric Lynn "Eazy E" Wright blush!" I teased pinching his cheeks. Why did I have to be leaving him?

"Yeah yeah. Well sit down, this is all for you! Oh as well as this..." He reached in his pocket and pulled out a box and opened it. My eyes instantly filled with tears.

It was so gorgeous. My birthstone, the emerald, shimmered in the California sunset. I looked around at what he had done. Our song was playing, the candles on our dinner table were still burning, dusk was brewing, the waves were coming in as the tide. And this ring couldn't have been anymore beautiful.

And in the midst of it all, it warmed my heart to know E could be this thoughtful and romantic. I squealed as he put it on my finger and kissed it. "This symbolizes your never ending beauty, inside and out, my never dying feelings for you, past present and future, and our relationship, 8 long years. I love you so much." He said smiling. I was amazed how I and only I, could make a guy with such an indifferent personality smile so much and say such sweet things.

I pulled him and kissed him passionately. The power of love I guess...

...

"Oh my God, oh Eazy..." I moaned as my hand slithered down and gripped his hair as he had his way with me downtown. I was laying here naked on my aqua marine silk sheets, which had never felt so good on my skin before, with my eyes rolling into the back of my head as he did his thing.

He started to bite and I yelped. "Oh my gosh Daddy," I groaned, most girls would have trouble saying that, not me, never called my father anything before other than Joseph. He looked up directly into my eyes, gripped my thighs and gave me one last lick, sending me into that thundering world of ecstasy he had sent me to for the first time about 3 weeks ago.

He leaned up and kissed me before laughing. "Daddy? That's what we're doing now?" He patted my ass. "Well in that case, let Daddy please you even more." He slowly pushed inside of me, causing me to let out a deep moan of both pleasure and pain. Good thing nobody was home.

He slowly pushed in and out, seeping deeper into my wet folds. I gasped and clutched his hair. Suddenly after a few more slow thrusts, you could hear how wet I was. "Yeah baby that's it Cheeky." Eazy drawled kissing my neck. He began to work my body over edge, causing me to scream and groan and gasp, the whole damn nine!

I clutched his lower hips as they dipped and clashed into my essence. "Fuck Eric!" He grabbed my wrists and held them to the bed. His sweat was dripping all over me. "Can I take a ride?" I asked sexily. He carefully turned me over and I started to bounce immediately after he got on his back. One of his hands clutched my hips, the other stroked my girl (outta respect Shayylondon lol ❤). I was screaming so loud, this boy was a serious pussy beater!

"Ohhh girl, you're close, I can tell!" E groaned and he thrust slowly and sure enough after that I came and held nothing back. And E yelped and hissed as he came. We groaned together and he slowly turned over and laid me on my back. He pulled out and tangled our legs together. "I love you so much, best friend." I murmured. He threw his head back and laughed. "I love you too Cheeky. Don't ever leave me.." And with that, he fell asleep.

But I stayed awake, because I had 2 scary revelations; that I was leaving him, literally two weeks from now, and that he had come inside of me...

Hope you guys liked this chapter, Part 2 will be up soon! Like/comment!! More to come!!!