Touring

*2 months later*

Janet's POV

"And now welcome to the stage, the beautiful, militant, defiant Janet Jackson!" I heard my into be called by whoever the guy is that announces when to go on stage and stuff. I've been a whole month into this tour and I haven't figured out his name yet. But anyway I strutted on to the stage in my first outfit, which was all black because black was the theme of this album, black power obviously.

It was this black leather crop top, black leggings and a black jacket that had zippers running up and down it. And black furry boots that somehow set the look off. I had my signature key looped inside of one of my earrings and surprisingly, my best friend necklace that Eazy gave me way back when I told y'all I never go anywhere without it, I meant it. This was the outfit that I wore when I would sing "Come Back to Me" and the filler song "Pleasure Principle"

I stood on the stage and shouted out to the audience. We were in Florida today, finishing up the national part of the tour before we swung back around to LA at the end of the tour. "Okay Miami! Y'all know what time it is! It's all about what!" "If he can please me!" They shouted back. "That's right!" The beat for "Pleasure Principle" dropped and I ripped off my jacket and began working my abs and ass to the beat as I began singing the song.

What was dope was seeing the audience singing the song with me, screaming my name and cheering for me. I really owed Eazy, he was the one that made this possible for me. To live out my dream. The lights shining down on me making me sweat gave me life I loved every minute of it. After Pleasure Principle, I did a quick wardrobe change and instantly I was back on the stage in my Rhythm Nation military outfit and performed the difficult routine that I was going to include in the video that I was going to shoot later in the year when I reunited with the guys. I could see Mike in the wings doing some of the moves and bobbing his head to the beat, this was his favorite song off the album.

We ended the routine with smoke bombs going off. The crowd went wild. One more change and this time it was into a beautiful glittering black dress with black wedges. It was because I was going on stage for my final performance, "Man in the Mirror" with Mike. I waited in the wings for my cue as I watched my brother perform. He was so incredible. He performed the first chorus and then I walked out. "I've been a victim of a selfish kind of love it's time that I realize.." I sang as I walked to Mike and he took my hand.

We sang the rest of the song in unison, hitting the ab libs perfectly. I looked out at the crowd and seen that they all had lighters and were waving them around, and it looked gorgeous. Michael held up my hand in the air as the audience roared with applause. "Give it up for my baby sister Janet. Her album comes out in September, go and check it out. We love you Miami good night!" He yelled out to the audience as we exited the stage.

I jumped into my brother's arms hugging him tightly like I always did. "It just keeps getting better and better!" I smiled broadly. "And it only gets better from here." He assured me. "So go get some sleep we leave for Paris tomorrow." I nodded and made my way backstage to change out of my clothes and I put on my robe heading towards my dressing room when someone stopped me.

"Hey Janet girl" he said and I knew exactly who he was. "Oh hi Clyde." I smirked. He was an assistant for me that Mike hired and he waited on me head and foot. Not because I asked him to but because I feel that he wants me. "Is there anything you want? Coffee, a massage perhaps?" I chuckled. "No no Clyde I'm fine. "Hmm okay, well maybe do you want me?" He flirted. I looked at him. Clyde was no ugly dude. He had medium caramel colored skin, pretty light brown eyes, a slight mustache, a wet jherri curl and a sexy white smile. He was actually fine as hell.