18

Third person
She sat right in front of her old home pictures of her parents hanging on the sidewalk. A memorial done by the people who knew them. "I miss you papi y mami los necesito aquí sin usted me siento perdida" tears rolled down her tanned cheeks as her fingertips gilded on the framed picture of her parents.

"Yo también los extraño victoria" the tall figure of Rene hovering before her. He placed his palm in his sisters shoulder hearing her cry her heart out. "Come here princesa" the girl hugged her brother muffling her sobs into the flannel shirt of her brother. This made her brother ache all he wished was to tell her that she would be ok but how can he when he surrounded her in a gang environment.

"Me siento come un pendejo nuca pensé en cómo te hice sufrir pero ante ti me arrodillo a pedir disculpa por mis pendejadas" he swallowed his pride and told her what he had been holding back all those years. "Te amo" she responded in a shaky breath. All she wanted was to feel like she still had a family and that was what Rene was.

A car slowly made its way out of the street a green car meaning it belonged to the prophets. Latrell eyed the heartbroken girl the car stopped for a second as the guys in the car bowed their head and put their hands together as if they were praying. It was a symbol of respect for their loss an they respected her for honoring Cohen.

As soon as the car rolled down Rene's phone rang when answered you could hear Oscars angry voice from a mile away. "Cesar has been green lighted" the sibling stared at each other not knowing what was awaiting.
....
"Why are you coming idiota" Cesar walked his way into the school like he had no risk of losing his life. "I have a test" Vicky rolled his eyes not believing that he really came to school for a test. If Oscar told her stay home she would have stayed the second those words left his mouth.

"Hey where you going" Cesar knew Vicky was upset but even in times like this she never leaves the family's side. "I just need time on my own" the girl walked away not noticing that the whole gang had seen he walk away.

"Is she still upset?" Jamal asked Cesar worried about his best friend. You see Vicky and Jamal are always the closest. Vicky defended Jamal from all the little bullies that called him weird in elementary. Jamal's parents took care of Vicky when Rene went missing.

"Yes I have no idea how to help her she has to many problems. It's like tangled up you don't know where to start untangling" Jamal nodded but decided to seek for his friend to see if he could help to bring her cheesy smile back.

"Vicky Tori VICTORIA" the girl turned around ashamed at all the stares she received because of Jamal. "What do you want Jamal?" He laughed a little anyone who didn't know Jamal would think that he is mental but Victoria knew he was more than just being himself.

"I have leads on the roller world money I need you to meet me at the nursery after school" if it was anybody else she would have told them she was really busy after school and by busy she meant sulking about her life. Yet, with Jamal it's different so she nodded her head and made their way into class.
...
Making her way to nursery to meet Jamal there she was stopped by a prophet car. "Hey shawty what you doing this late at night" Latrell was bothering her and she didn't know whether to run or punching in the throat. "It's none of your business Latrell why don't you go bother somebody else I'm too busy for your bullshit"

He kicked open his door this ignited fear into Victoria not sure what the boy was gonna do. "You're luck Cohen left lots of money in your protection here he told us to give you this if anything happened to him" the boy got back into his car and Vicky opened the sealed envelope inside was a necklace. It was of the constellations their favorite one. Well at least his favorite one Leo because that was his zodiac sign.