When He "Surprises" You

Start from the beginning

I know this is not the best decision but this is the only option I have to avoid awkwardness between us.

Once I entered, I quickly lined up and checked the menu.

The line is long so this gives me a chance to hide myself.

Minutes passed and its almost my turn then suddenly I felt a presence behind me.

I feel weird from the presence so when I turned to see who it was, it was the woman from earlier.

I softly gasped and ended up looking back in the front to pretend I didn't see her.

'Oh my goodness, did she follow me here?!', I thought to myself, 'Stay calm, (Y/N). Maybe she wants to buy a drink too. Y-Yeah, that's got to be it-'

"Hello, miss!"

My heart skipped a bit after hearing the employee greeting which led me to realize that I'm already next in line.

I shook my head and finally regain my composure.

"Hi, I would like to order-"

"Two orders of two strawberry fraps for us, please"

My body jumped when the woman got in line with me and ordered...for the both of us? 

I blinked a few times not knowing what is happening and felt somewhat lost.

"W-Why are you-"

The woman placed a finger on my lips and when I finally got a good look on her face, she looks pretty. Pretty than me even!!

"Leave it to me", said the woman in a strangely low tone with a mixed of high tone.

I raised a brow and at the same time, my expression turned into a concerned one.

She notices this and added, "Don't worry, I mean no harm. I just want someone to talk to because I'm out of place here".

I became speechless and nodded after hearing her out before we waited for our drinks to arrive.

"O-Out of place?", I finally got the guts to start a conversation, "Funny, I thought you were going to give me a piece of your mind. You caught me looking at you so I'm sorry if I seem rude".

She only shook her head in an elegant way and replied, "Well, I should apologize for that approach. I didn't know you would think that way, but don't worry you didn't do anything".

I sighed in relief and when the drinks finally arrive, the employee smiled at us and said, "Here you go! Two strawberry non-coffee based fraps, enjoy!".

Just when I was about to grab the tray, the woman insisted on carrying the tray instead.

"L-Let me hold it-"

"It's okay, let me"

I raised a brow with curiosity after seeing her actions which is something a gentleman would do.

Since there is no table available, we decided to bring it outside but-

"Hello, mademoiselle~"

The mysterious woman turned her direction to a guy who seems really flirty and has long locks of hair.

"Hon hon, your beauty is oh so radiating I might say, sweetheart", said the flirty man, "Care to join at my table? Your pretty friend of yours is welcome as well-"

"No"

Oooh, rejected on the spot.

The woman turned away coldly and went straight to the exit while holding my arm gently.