i'm a fan; 16.

Flashback, pt 3.
Before Corbyn and y/n were dating.
Mijas, Spain.
This is set in Mijas Pueblo search it up if you want a better picture ;).

Y/n's POV.

"Y/n, come on. Get in." Zach splashed me and I sat up on the sunbed.

"Or what?" I asked.

"I'll have to get out and get you." Suddenly, Corbyn looked very alarmed and quickly yanked Zach's shorts down. "BRO!" Zach shrieked, pulling them back up quickly. I felt sorry for anyone who was swimming underwater.

"I'm gonna get her first!" Corbyn shouted, jumping out the pool. I frowned, so he kisses me, doesn't ask me out and now he wants to pick me up and throw me in a pool. Corbyn scooped me up and ran around the poolside with me in his arms.

"If you drop me, you're dead, Besson." I scowled, put my arms around his neck to prevent myself from falling.

"I won't." Corbyn laughed. Eventually, he jumped in the pool with me still in his arms. I shrieked. 

"CORBYN!" I said, slapping him on the shoulder.

"If you were going down, I was coming with you." Corbyn shrugged. 

"Cute." I smiled. I was still a little bit annoyed that he hadn't asked me out yet, I mean he was giving me signals. The hand holding, the holding me, the freaking kissing-

I needed to let it go.

But I couldn't let it go. A kiss like that with a boy like him. Unforgettable. 

"Guys, we better start drying off, we're getting the coach in half an hour." Jonah nodded. We all got out of the pool and went up the steps to our balcony, and then slid the screen doors open and stepped into our apartment.

"I must say, y/n, you are getting a lovely tan." Corbyn poked me and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, and you are too thank god. You're always so pale." I laughed.

"Ouch, that hurt." Corbyn sulked.

"Truth hurts."

"You're so mean." 

"And yet you-," I stopped myself and bit my lip, "And yet you... talk to me still."

"I can't not  talk to you." Corbyn shrugged.

"You can, actually." I smiled, "You just choose to talk to me."

"And what if I do?" 

Who knows, maybe you'll kiss me again and then never speak of it.

"Then... don't call me mean." I shrugged. 

"It's not that simple," Corbyn called after me, laughing as I walked into my room to get ready.

You know what is simple? Asking. Me. Out.

I'm impatient. 

Corbyn's POV.
A little town in Mijas. 

"Nope. Can't do it, can't do it." I shook my head as I watched y/n get up to get her drink.

"Dude! Yes, you can!" Zach said.

"It's fine, just do it tomorrow or something."

"No, I don't think I can do it at all. At least not here. I need to be home." I nodded, "Where I can prepare it and everything can be right."

"What a perfectionist." Jack sighed, stirring his drink.

"Oh, give me a break," I said. 

"You can't just keep flirting with her until we get home," Daniel said.

"I don't flirt," I said.

"Are you joking? 'I must say, y/n, you're getting a lovely tan!'. What the frick dude?" Zach laughed.

"Language," Jack said. I leaned forward. Zach and I had both learned French because we thought it would make us sexier, turns out it comes in handy when you wanna talk to someone in private when not in private.

"Je ne peux pas tout de suite." (I just can't right now) I sighed.

"Here they go again." 

"This isn't fair." Daniel protested.

"Pourquoi pas? Vous vous aimez les uns les autres!" (Why not? You like each other!) Zach asked.

"We should've agreed to learn it with them when we had the chance." Jonah sighed.

"I didn't think they'd actually go and learn it."

"It took them a year, but they know the whole freaking language now," Jack said. I rolled my eyes and continued,

"Tu ne comprends pas." (You don't understand) I sighed.

"J'en sais assez pour dire ça, je peux vous dire que vous vous aimez." (I know enough to say that, I can tell you like each other) Zach frowned.

"Are you speaking French?" Y/n smiled and sat down, "Je peux parler français." (I can speak French) My eyes widened as so did Zach's, so much for private conversations.

"You too?" Daniel moaned.

"How can you remember French from high school?" Jack asked.

"I carried on learning it after." I shrugged, "You should've as well." 

"Damn." Jack sighed, "Well, I still remember laid." 

"Something you'll never be." Daniel laughed.

"Aw, thanks." Jack smiled, "Laid in French means ugly. And I am not a twenty-one-year-old virgin."

"Parle français attrayant?" (Is speaking French attractive?) I smirked at y/n. Zach gave me a tired look.

"À vous de me dire." (You tell me) Y/n winked.

"Arrête de flirter." (Stop flirting) Zach sighed. Y/n laughed.

"Let's stop now, for the rest of them." She smiled.

"Thank you." Daniel nodded.

"Corbyn te veut dans son lit." (Corbyn wants you in his bed) Zach mumbled. Y/n didn't hear it, thank god, but I sure did. I scowled at him and he laughed.

"What did you get?" Jack asked, peering into her drink.

Dear y/n,

I'm not actually going to send this to you. Maybe I will one day, but not now. I'm going to ask you to be my girlfriend, at some point. Jonah's making me write this, saying it's a good coping mechanism. I don't know how to feel about that.

Anyway, I'm writing this to tell you something. 8 letters. I. L.o.v.e. y.o.u. I thought putting dots in between it would waste more time and Jonah would get bored, but he's still looking over my shoulder. But yeah, you read right. I love you. You're my universe. 

Jonah just 'awwed'. 

But yeah, I don't what else to write. Just know that... hopefully (fingers crossed) you'll be my girlfriend soon. And if you're not then well that sucks for me. I hope you're not getting too impatient. I guess Zach was right, I am just being a pussy. But I'm a pussy for you.

EW.

Jonah won't give me a rubber, won't let me re-write it and won't let me cross it out. I'm so sorry you had to read that.

Anyways,

Je t'aime.

- Corbyn.

Hi, @hannahmehh thanks for your support. It means the world to me.