someone you loved; 7.

"Oh wow." Corbyn widened his eyes and grinned, "Oh... wow." He ran his hands from my waist, up my body until both his hands cupped my face. For someone who'd been a loser for all his life, he knew what to do with his words and hands. I smirked.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I nodded, it sounded sarcastic but I was nowhere near kidding. He looked better than good. Corbyn smiled and removed his hands from my face, my heart sunk. I wanted a kiss.

"We'd better get going," Corbyn said, taking my hand. His hand was warm.

When we got out the limo, flashes were instantly fired our way, people screaming our names, asking us to look their way. Corbyn took my hand again and whispered. "Just smile and act like celebrities." He'd acted like he'd done this so many times. God, he was really making me fall for him. 

"Ok." I smiled, kissing him on the cheek. When we got to the red carpet, Corbyn put one arm around my waist and held my hand with his other free hand. We both grinned as I held Corbyn's hands. At the end, we were interviewed by a few people.

"Do you think you'll walk away with an award tonight?" A woman asked, shoving a microphone in my face and other people with cameras. I leaned into the microphone as I spoke.

"Um... I would like to think so." I nodded and smiled, convincingly. We got inside, sitting on a round table with Zach, Jack, Daniel, Jonah and Selena, who we'd apparently invited as guests. Selena squeezed my hands in a way she normally did, showing her excitement. 

"And now for the Best Actress in a Leading Role... our nominees." The presenter gestured to the massive screen behind him. "Sandra Bullock in The Little Things." There was applause as it showed a clip of her from the movie. "Y/n y/s/n in Sometimes." It showed a clip of me acting in a film I haven't even heard of let alone remembering acting in. But I smiled as everyone looked at me.

"Jennifer Lawerence in Rolling with it." Another applause, another clip. "And finally, Cameron Diaz in Out of the woods." The last clip. 

"The 2019 Best Actress in a Leading Role goes to..." He opened the envelope. I gulped, what if it was me? I'd have to go up in front of all these people and give a speech about something I don't remember doing. Zach gave me a thumbs up and Corbyn gave me a knowing look like we shared thoughts. We probably were. "Y/N Y/S/N!" Oh crap.

There was massive applause and I froze, before reluctantly getting up and walking towards the stage, awkwardly smiling. I was handed the golden trophy and I glanced at it, before smiling at the presenter and he stepped out of the way of the podium.

"Um... oh.... oh wow." I started, everyone laughed. "This is so unreal. I... want to thank... everyone who... has helped me throughout my career. Especially my fiancé, Corbyn." There were 'awws' among the crowd. Corbyn touched his chest and put out his bottom lip, before laughing and winking. "And yeah, wow. This... this is amazing. Thank you for all the support and I'm gonna leave before I get too cheesy. Thank you all so much... again." I nodded, half-running off the stage.

"Get it, girl!" Selena grinned when I arrived back at the table.

"Good on you, y/n." Jonah smiled. Daniel high-fived me, gripping my hand for a while and Jack gave me a hug. When I got round to Zach he hugged me and when we pulled apart, his lips brushed against mine. I turned a bright red, no one as far as I was concerned saw. It barely even happened. No one could've seen, right? We were sitting down and it was dark as hell in here.

"It was so stuffy in there." I fanned myself as me and Corbyn stumbled out of Dolby Theatre. 

"Why'd you kiss him?" Corbyn said, turning around to face me on the empty streets.

"W-what?" I stammered, stepping towards him.

"Zach." Corbyn sounded like he was gonna cry, "Why'd you kiss him?" 

"Corbyn, you're being paranoid. Our lips literally brushed when we were pulling apart from our hug, ok?" I rubbed his arm.

"I was getting used to being someone you loved." Corbyn sniffed, "Or do you still not love me?" 

"What are you on about? Corbyn, I do love you. These last few days, I've been falling in love with you." I said. 

"You have?" Corbyn said.

"Yes-,"

"How do I know you're not lying?" Corbyn suddenly said. I took another step forward, looking at his chest before looking up at it. I took his face, one hand holding my trophy, and kissed him, it started off soft but then it turned into making out, we'd never made out properly before. Corbyn let out a quiet moan and I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck. When we broke off, he was grinning like mad. "Ok, maybe that convinced me."

"So, you believe that I didn't kiss Zach? And you  know that I would never ever ever do anything to hurt you." I asked, "What do you think, was that good?" Corbyn wrapped his arms around my waist and looked at me with a smirk.

"I think..." He nodded, "I think I wanna marry you." Then, he leaned in and kissed me over and over until we got into the cab. Even then, he was kissing my neck as the driver gave us disappointing looks from the front seat. I could only chuckle.

Thank you to @SMWDWPM_FAN for voting on this chapter!