TV dream; 5.

"Wait. We've both been drinking, plus neither of us knows how to drive anyways." I grabbed Corbyn's arm.

"We must know how to drive, we're twenty-five-year-old billionaires." Corbyn sighed.

"I'll call an Uber," I mumbled, getting my phone out. When we got in the car, Corbyn leaned over and whispered to me in the back,

"Have you ever watched fifty shades of grey?" I made a pfft noise.

"Yeah, who hasn't?"

"Can we do what they do in that movie?" Corbyn whispered. I looked to see if the driver was listening but he was humming along to the low murmur of the radio. 

"Uh... I don't know." I said, "I'm not even sure if I want to do it."

"Why not? Are you a virgin like me?" When I turned my head around, Corbyn practically leapt on my lap to get my attention. 

"No, but the only time didn't really count," I mumbled.

"Why not?" 

"Because I had sex with my friend Jack, the curly-haired one from the party. We wanted to see what it was like. That was the only time I ever had sex." I sighed, pushing him off. 

"Well, I haven't done it at all," Corbyn said.

"I want my proper first time to... mean something," I said.

"It will, it'll mean a whole lot to me that's for sure." Corbyn shrugged, "We're getting married in two months."

"Not for definite." I pointed out. 

"Come on, I thought this is what I had to do to make you want to marry me." Corbyn sulked. I chewed my lip, I vaguely remember saying something along those lines. 

"You really want to marry me? How do you know?"

"Because I just do. I told you, whether we skipped years or not. This was always gonna be our fate, we were always destined to fall in love."

5 years ago.

It was weird. I'd been living in LA for two years almost, more boyfriends than I'd expected. None of them I could see a future with though. My acting career was just about taking off, I'd been in a musical, theatre though, not movie. Still, I'd call this more than baby steps-

"Oh my god, I'm so so sorry." A boy with blonde hair and strong jawline spilt coffee all down me, it burned against my skin and I winced. "Oh my god, oh my god." He fiddled in his pockets to try and find a tissue. He looked inside the window of the coffee shop he'd just come out of.

Another boy, this one younger and with brown hair, raised an eyebrow at him and smiled through the window. 

"Napkins. Can you get me some napkins?" The blonde mouthed exaggeratedly and also saying it out loud. "NAPKINS!" The boy inside realised and nodded, getting some napkins. 

"I'm so sorry, again." The blonde boy turned back to me, brushing me down as if he'd just pushed me over. 

"You've said that." I laughed, "I'm y/n."

"I'm Corbyn." He smiled, "Y/n, do want my sweatshirt?"

"Oh, uh-,"

"Have it." Corbyn insisted, taking it off. His T-shirt stuck to his sweatshirt and he stopped, "My shirt's stuck to my sweatshirt isn't it?"

"Mhm." I nodded, not taking my eyes off his bare torso, I could practically feel myself drooling.

"Sorry." Corbyn laughed, pulling the shirt down and handing me his sweatshirt. I put it over my wet T-shirt, still feeling the hot liquid. I carefully took my arms out the T-shirt underneath and got out of it, holding the dripping shirt in my hands. "Sorry again." Corbyn nodded.

"It's alright." I smiled, "This smells nice." I laughed, gesturing to his sweatshirt I was wearing.

"Thanks." Corbyn laughed, "Hey... can I err... maybe, get your number?" Corbyn smiled.

"Uh, yeah, yeah." I smiled, motioning for his phone. This had to be some kind of joke, why was someone this hot asking for my number? Which also meant he didn't have a girlfriend, right? Right?

He gave me his phone and I typed in my number. I gave him my phone and he did the same. The boy came out with napkins, too many of them. So many they were flying out of his hands and dancing in the light breeze behind him.

"Zach, this is y/n." Corbyn smiled, signalling to me. Zach shook my hand and smiled.

"There's a face I won't forget." He winked, shaking my hand for longer than usual. I felt my face grow hot and I tucked a hair behind my ear.

"Um, thank you." I smiled.

"Bro, don't be weird." Corbyn rolled his eyes, out of jealousy, maybe? No, life wasn't that generous.

"Just saying." Zach laughed, eyeing Corbyn and noticing his irritation, "Maybe I'm pointing out the obvious? I don't seem to be the only one who thinks she's hot as hell." Zach moved around to face Corbyn, who turned his blushing face away.

"Dude, just stop." Corbyn tried to laugh but it just sounded like he was in pain.

A few weeks later.

Corbyn kissed me breathlessly, between kisses he gasped for breath but he seemed to be more interested in the kissing than breathing. I smiled at that as I kissed him back, I felt his grip tighten around me. He was so good at it. 

He rubbed my back more aggressively than affectionately and I almost laughed against his kiss. Corbyn was hungry, as hungry and as competitive as an animal. Competitive animals always got the prey in the end.

Corbyn always got his way with me in the end, but I always wanted the same thing.

Present day.

Corbyn was on top of me like he had done this before, like he'd remembered doing it before. He started to kiss my neck and run his hands through his hair, it was nice. He broke off the kiss and stared at me, dreamily.

"Is this right?" He whispered. At first, I thought he was asking if us doing this was right, but he was talking about the kissing and the now laying just his bottom half on me, so his bare torso was the only thing that wasn't on me. Although, that was inches away from me as well.

I nodded, smiling and he continued to kiss me. He did not fail to please.

Thank you to @KylieRaeMalik for voting on this chapter.