last hurrah; 21

"Hello, I'm y/n from room 16? I just wanted to book some things in advance?" I smiled and nodded.

"Of course." The woman mirrored my expression and started typing on her computer while Corbyn looked around the room. "And what would you like to book?" 

"A table at El Rancho for tomorrow night?" I said. 

"What time?" The woman asked.

"Uh... seven?" I smiled.

"How many people will be attending?" The woman smiled.

"Six." I nodded. The woman typed for a long time, "Then, could I book the water park-,"

"Aquamijas?" She asked.

"Yes, Aquamijas! On... Tuesday?" I asked.

"Of course, there's a coach leaving for it at 10:00 am on Tuesday. Then, the coach back is at 3:00 pm." The woman nodded, handing me a brochure for Aquamijas. 

"Thank you." I smiled. 

"What did you book?" Jonah asked when we had come back.

"I wrote it all down." I smiled, opening the notebook the woman had gave me. "Tomorrow night, El Rancho at 7. Tuesday, Aquamijas and Safari Restaurant when we get back. Wednesday, we'll go on the high street with the beach and stuff. Thursday, pool day and Zacary's-,"

"Sounds great." Jack interrupted, putting an arm around me and squeezing my cheek. 

"Where's Daniel and Zach?" Corbyn asked.

"Getting changed." Jonah nodded, gesturing down to his swimming shorts. 

"I'll go get changed too." I smiled.

"Same." Corbyn nodded, following me.

"Oh my god, Jonah." I smiled, showing him my phone from where I sat on the grass. Jonah pushed his sunglasses down his nose and peered at my phone. "You were such a cute baby."

"You saying I ain't cute now?" Jonah laughed.

"I never said that." I smiled, squeezing his hand and putting my phone under the sunbed.

"You getting in?" I asked. 

"It's children hour." Jonah said, gesturing to the kids in one end of the pool.

"Not with the guys at the end of the pool." I sighed. 

Daniel, Corbyn, Zach and Jack were all messing around. Daniel and Jack held up a rubber ring and Corbyn and Zach were trying to flip into it.

"If there was a lifeguard here, we would be dead." Jonah laughed. I smiled, it was nice to see Corbyn enjoying himself. 

"Do you miss being a band?" I suddenly asked.

"Every day." Jonah asked, "By hey, being a solo artist is pretty cool. I was one before the band."

"Yeah." I agreed, "It is pretty cool." Corbyn successfully flipped into the ring and the guys cheered. I whooped and clapped from the poolside. Corbyn grinned at me, proudly, 

"You two are so cute." Jonah said, "I wish Jodie and I were like that." 

"You and Jodie are cute." I lied. I'd never even seen her before, let alone them together.

"Eh." Jonah shrugged. Jack and Daniel returned to holding up the ring and Zach jumped through the hole successfully. Jonah and I cheered from the side.