motherlove; 17.

Present day.

"Y/n!" Jack ran up to me and picked me up, leaving Corbyn frowning and now holding both our suitcases. 

"Corbyn!" Zach ran up to Corbyn and jumped on his back, causing them to almost topple backwards. 

"Zach!" Corbyn laughed, trying his best to hold Zach and keep them balanced. Daniel quickly took a picture of me and Jack and he picked me up and I hugged him. Then, he got a picture of me and Corbyn, me and Zach, me and Jonah and then me and himself. 

"I'll be posting that." Daniel nodded.

"Same."

"Same." 

"Same."

"Same?" I laughed. 

"We've got the car." Jonah nodded outside. "How was Hawaii?"

"I just realised, isn't Jodie visiting tomorrow?" Jack asked Jonah.  

Jodie?

"Yeah." By the way, Jonah smiled, I could tell that was his girlfriend. Of course, didn't they all have girlfriends? We were all well into our twenties.

"Oh my god, what if the rest of us die alone?" Zach asked, looking generally worried. "I mean, Jonah's got a girlfriend, Corbyn's getting FREAKING MARRIED. And y/n's taken so they gives us all a very slim chance with her." 

"Ok, chill." Jack said, "We're twenty-three, not thirty-five." 

"You know, as a way of saying goodbye to being not married, we should all go to Mijas. Where it all started to kick off." Jonah smiled, knowingly.

Mijas? What happened in Mijas?

"Ah,  je me rappelle." (I remember) Zach nudged Corbyn and smirked. Why was Zach speaking French? Because Corbyn clearly didn't know any French, I saved him. I had been learning French since forever.

"Souviens quoi?" (Remember what?) I asked. Zach laughed.

"Quand il voulait te demander de sortir, mais il avait trop peur." (When he wanted to ask you out, but he was too scared) Zach laughed. "I haven't spoken French like that since the Mijas trip I don't think. Except for the odd sentence." I laughed, unsure of what to do.

"And thank god for that, because we don't understand it." Jack rolled his eyes, "And least Corbyn's stopped."

"Uh... sí?" Corbyn said.

"Ugh, now he's speaking Spanish."

"I thought that was yes in-,"

"I think Mijas is a great idea." I smiled and took Corbyn's hand, then my mind started to race.

Flashback: being remembered. 

"Look at me! Look at my arms! I'm tanned, baby, I'm tanned!" Corbyn started to dance around the airport. We had just collected our luggage and was making our way to the exit. 

"Yeah, wow." I laughed, holding out his arms in front of me.

"Cute." Daniel cooed. 

"Shut up." I let go of Corbyn's hands and rolled my eyes. 

"I wanna go back to Mijas. It's raining and I'm wearing shorts!" Zach moaned, "That wouldn't have been a problem if we were in Mijas."

"Quit your moaning." Jack groaned.

End of flashback.

"Oh my god," I whispered to myself. When I looked at Corbyn he was wearing the same expression.