kiss and make up; 14.

Flashback, pt 1.
Before Corbyn and y/n were dating.
Mijas, Spain.
This is set in Aquamijas in Spain. Search it up to get a better picture ;).

"Look at you, staring at Corbyn running around in the water shirtless." Jack nudged me. 

"I was just looking around the water park, actually." I lied.

"Zach's gonna trip over." Jonah sighed. Everyone had to dodge out the way as Corbyn chased Zach through the large, shallow pool.

"Do you have a crush on Bean?" Daniel poked me in the side, making me giggle.

"That's for me to know." I nodded.

"Oh my god! You do?" Jonah shook my shoulders.

"I can already hear the wedding bells!" Jack shrieked. 

"Be quiet." I blushed.

"Aw, she's red." Daniel smiled. 

"Just tell Zach and Corbyn to stop before we get kicked out." I sighed.

"I'm on it!" Jonah ran over and picked up Zach, throwing him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. 

"Hey! Put me down!" Zach punched Jonah's back and laughed but Jonah just laughed with him. 

"Who wants to go on the raging river on a float with me?" Corbyn asked.

"Y/n does!" Jack blurted, pushing me forward. "She's always wanted to go on one of those."

"Oh, cool." Corbyn grinned, reaching out for my hand. "Come on, let's go." 

"Ok." I smiled and nodded, nervously taking his hand. We grabbed a float, with two holes, one for me, one for Corbyn. And we made our way up the stairs to where the queue started.

"I can't believe you've never been on one of these." Corbyn smiled, letting go of my hand once we got to the top.

"Guilty," I said, spite my nerves. Being alone with Corbyn was messing with my head, I guess I didn't know how much I liked him until we were alone like this. 

"I'll make sure it's the best first time." Corbyn nodded. My first instant thought was that he was gonna kiss me at some point, but I knew he'd never do that. My shoulders slumped. I had to sit in the front because I was shorter and Corbyn gave my hand a squeeze before we went off.

We went sliding up the sides and I shrieked in delight, Corbyn laughing behind me. We got to the end and went to put our floats back.

"That was so cool," I exclaimed. I was so still buzzing from the thrill that I didn't even notice Corbyn was holding my hand, at least not at first. It was only when he let go I realised. We had bumped into a fan. 

The girl looked at her mum before looking back at Corbyn, who was already standing right there, causing her to accidentally kiss him. They both pulled away, awkwardly laughing. Then, when her mum was walking off, she kissed him, deliberately. He didn't resist for a few seconds. My chest tightened, I would have to walk off otherwise I was gonna cry.                       

So, that's what I did. I walked off until I found the guys, where I acted like nothing was wrong. Corbyn eventually found us and pulled me aside.

"How come you walked off like that?"

"I thought you were following me." I lied, not looking at him. I walked off again. I ignored Corbyn for pretty much the rest of the day, even though I had no right to. We weren't together. He'd done nothing wrong.  

Corbyn put his towel around me as we left the waterpark, even though I already had mine on. We were getting on the coach to head back to where we were staying (Club La Costa World, Mijas). 

"What's up with you?" Corbyn asked when I didn't say thank you, or anything for that matter.     

"Nothing." I shrugged. 

"Yes, there is. We were having fun and before I knew it you had ditched me-,"

"I didn't ditch you. I told you I thought you were following me." I told him.

"I know you're lying, y/n. Was it something to do with that fan?" Corbyn asked. I sat down next to Jack and Corbyn sat across the aisle from me, with Zach at the window. I ignored him and started to talk to Jack. "Y/n!"

"I think Corbyn's trying to-,"

"I'm not talking to him." I told Jack.

"Why not?" Jack whispered and leaned in, "I thought you had a thing for him."

"Yeah, well that was until he kissed a fan."

"He what?"

"They accidentally bumped into her and they kissed. Then, she kissed him deliberately. No one recorded it, let alone saw it don't worry." I sighed.

"Y/n, it probably meant nothing." Jack reassured. 

"What if it meant something?"

"He's never gonna see her again."

"Yeah, well it hurt me anyways." I sighed.

Corbyn's POV.

"Can you get y/n to talk to me?" I asked Zach, who suddenly looked intrigued.   

"Why isn't she talking to you?"

"I don't know, I think she's mad."

"Why would she be mad?"

"I don't know!" I huffed. 

"How am I gonna get her to talk to you? When a girl's mad, she's mad."   

"Yeah, well, I'm taking my chances. Just be charming or something." I said.

"What if she falls for me?"

"Zach!"

"It's happened before." Zach winked.

"I said charming not flirty." I said.  

"What's the difference?"

"Dude, listen. You know I like her, I can't risk her being mad at me. That's like... the worst thing to happen when you like someone." I sighed.

"If you had just asked her out already." Zach sighed. "Just kiss and make up."

"Stuff like that only works in the movies." I rolled my eyes. "And don't say you've done it before."

"But I have!"

"Zach, come on. Try and understand me here."

"The way I see it, is that you're being a pussy."

"I am not!" I said, a bit too loud. 

"Alright calm down." Zach laughed, "If you're not a pussy, then prove it."

"I am not asking her out just yet. I want it to be perfect." 

"Nah, you're just being a pussy." Zach laughed. 

"No, I. Am. Not." I scowled, "I'm not gonna bang her or anything to prove something to you."

"I didn't say anything about sex." Zach shrugged, "But if you wanna have sex with her, you do you."