eleven minutes; 3.

Sorry, can't make Jo's party, but we still on for lunch tomorrow? xx

"Oh my god. Camila Cabello did not just ask me if we were still having lunch!" I squealed, showing Corbyn my phone.

"She can't make Jonah's party? God dammit." Corbyn frowned.

I'm 11 minutes away x

"Selena's eleven minutes away!" I squealed, showing my phone to Jack.

"That's... nice." Jack laughed, "Boy, have you changed since high school."

"Have I?"  I asked, putting my phone away.

"Definitely, but I still love you just the same." Jack smiled, "I can't believe it took Corbyn to bring us back together."

"We went separate ways after high school..." I muttered, processing this new information.

Jonah's house, like mine and Corbyn's, was a mansion, it was huge. 

"Y/n, can you help me with the banners?" Zach asked as he stood by one of the living room walls.

"Yeah, sure." I smiled.

"Corbyn and I will put the ribbons on the bannister." Jack nodded. Him and Corbyn walked over to the staircase with the ribbons.

A little bit later, there was a knock on the door.

"THAT'S SELENA!" I shrieked, running to get the door. 

"How long have they been apart?" Zach laughed. I opened the door and there Selena freaking Gomez stood, grinning with a present.

"Oh my god, Selena!" I grinned, pulling her in for a hug.

"I can't believe I haven't seen you since our New York trip, it seems like years we've been apart." Selena sulked, hugging me back.

"It's been too long." I agreed, shutting the door behind her.

"Selena." Jack greeted her with a wink.

"Remember, I'm married, Avery." Selena smiled and rolled her eyes, putting her present in the living room. "And soon, y/n will be too!" She took my hands and squeezed them.

"No one's more excited than me," Corbyn shouted from the staircase.

"Aw," Selena said. "When's Jonah getting here?" 

"'Bout an hour," Jack said. 

"Ariana, Tom and the others will be here pretty soon," Zach said, checking his watch. "Since Corbyn became a model and he's been with y/n the flipping actress, I've been getting popular."

"Well, y/n's been friends with Tom since she moved here," Selena said, unpacking some more decorations. "It's a shame he's constantly coming here and back to the UK."

What? I'd been friends with Tom Holland since I moved here? Unreal. 

There was another knock and Jack went to get it, which celebrity was it this time?

"Hey, hey, hey." A familiar British accent laughed, "Where's y/n?" Tom Holland came in, holding two presents. One wrapped in red, white and blue wrapping and one in normal birthday wrapping.

"Tom!" I shrieked, running towards him and hugging him. Corbyn looked hurt but I pretended not to notice. 

"I brought you your usual English present." Tom smiled, handing me the present in the red, white and blue wrapping. 

"Aw, thank you." I grinned so hard my cheeks ached. Unreal. Unreal. Unreal. I opened it, it was a stack of Spiderman comics. "Thank you," I said again, looking at them through the clear packaging.

"You can get those here." I heard Corbyn mutter. Soon enough, the room was full of celebrities and I was good friends with all of them. Some were better friends with Corbyn, some with me. 

"I can't believe your getting married in two months." Ariana said, squeezing my shoulder, "And to someone as hot as Corbyn? Damn, girl." 

"Yeah, y/n and Corbyn are for sure the cutest." Hailee smiled. Unreal.

Corbyn's POV.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was so gorgeous. The only thing that snapped me out of my trance was,

"Y/n's so hot." Asa Butterfield said, sipping his drink and his focus on my girlfriend. 

"Huh?" I said, turning to him. This guy, I'd never heard of him but y/n went crazy when she found out I was friends with him. 

"Asa just called your girlfriend hot," Shawn said, glugging his drink.

"Dude..." I sighed. Acting like a hot shot wasn't so hard when you were one, I knew y/n wouldn't fall for someone who acted like a loser. I was gonna treat her right tonight. I licked my lips and nodded that thought to myself.

"Corbyn? Corbyn-," Zach stood in front of me, blocking my gaze. "Has Jonah messaged you yet? You only told him it was only you here, right?" 

"Yeah... yeah." I nodded, I checked my phone, "He's five minutes away-,"

"HE'S FIVE MINUTES AWAY PEOPLE, PLACES, PLACES!" Zach shouted as everyone scrambled to hiding places. I saw Asa make his way over to where y/n was but I beat him to it. There was only room for me and y/n. We were hiding behind a sofa that was against the wall, we were very close.

Y/n's POV.

Corbyn stroked my leg and looked at me, passion in his eyes. I bit my lip and looked away.

"Why can't you look at me, baby?" Corbyn whispered.

"Corbyn, why're you acting like this?" I half-laughed.

"Like what?" Corbyn sulked.

"Like this." I breathed, gesturing to what was happening. "Corbyn, not now. I know you're trying to act mature by doing it with me when and where you want but we'll do it later, ok?" I sighed.

"Mm, ok," Corbyn said, clearly disappointed and I could tell his goofiness was back. Then, he kissed me hard on the mouth, grinning. 

"You're cute." I smiled, "Now shush, Jonah's gonna be here any minute."

"Y/n, do you love me yet? I was acting mature and sexy, didn't you want that?" Corbyn sighed.

"Aw, Corbyn. You were acting like that for me?" I laughed.

"Did you like it?" Corbyn asked again. 

"I like everything about you-,"

"But what do you like better-," I cut him off by kissing him again and I could tell by the way he fell back in surprise and grabbed my waist that he liked this side of me.