Make love not war

Iseki smiled and leaned in to kiss her. "Five more minutes and I'll be right there next to you." He said softly. She looked comfortable and he wanted to enjoy the bed with her. He quickly moved to get in the shower and clean himself off. He didn't want to take too much time in the bathroom.

Reyna smiled and kissed him back. "Take your time baby." She reassured. She spent some time looking at his painting. It made her think of her world and it was comforting. Finally she moved to lay on the bed properly on her back so she could look at it more comfortably. A part of her world was always going to be here now.

Iseki finished cleaning himself and used a fresh towel to dry off. He walked into the room naked and still drying his tail. He tossed the towel back into the bathroom and looked at Reyna. (She's perfect.) He thought as he felt himself stirring in his groin. He grinned wide and ran to jump on the bed with a laugh. "What's on your mind beautiful?" He asked smiling.

Reyna smiled at him when he came in the room. She giggled when he jumped on the bed. "I was just admiring your work. But now im thinking how ive never been more grateful in my entire life than i was when your tail came back." She said, reaching out to run her fingers through his fur.

Iseki instantly shivered and became fully erect when she ran her fingers through the fur on his tail. "You have no idea how grateful I still am." He said softly, through a groan. "I thought I'd never feel your touch on my tail again."

Reyna laughed softly as she pet his tail gently. "I would hope that isnt the biggest thing youd miss about having a body part." She teased softly. She stopped petting him then, remembering the effect it had on him.

Iseki smiled. "I love my tail. And if not for you being so amazing no I wouldn't have it any more." He said softly as he draped his tail over her bare legs and put a hand gently on her cheek. He kissed her tenderly. "Thank you so much for everything." He said softly. "You make life truly worth living."

Reyna kissed him back sweetly and nuzzled her nose against his. "No need to thank me Is. Were in this together. And youve helped me too. So stop keeping score." She reasoned. She wanted to kiss him again. But she didnt want to get carried away with them both laying in bed naked. And it felt sloppy after having had sex with caleb just a few hours before.

Iseki didn't have any reservations about kissing her again. "Well the score is you've saved me most." He joked softly before he pulled her face to his lightly so he could keep kissing her. Everything just felt right when he kissed her. As if he'd found his true purpose in life

Reyna rolled her eyes at him affectionately and kissed him back. Last time they had kissed like this, it had been totally different. They were in the woods beside the fire and they didnt take all of their clothes off. Other than memories from their vision, this was really the first time she had seen him outright naked. His body was putting off heat next to hers and her body wanted desperately to press against him. To feel all of his skin against hers for the first time without any haste or need to be quiet. Her hair was still damp and sticking to the tops of her shoulders. And her body was finally soft and clean again from a real proper cleaning. She trailed her fingers in a light path up his stomach muscles as she kissed him.

Iseki groaned in his throat happily as he felt her fingers on his stomach. He reached behind her with the hand that wasn't on her cheek and started trailing his fingers up her spine as he slowly deepened the kiss. He was happy they had not only all night but they had privacy as well. He didn't have to worry about noise levels or who would find them.