First Time

Iseki couldn't pull away if he wanted to. He instantly kissed her back. The feel of her lips on his gave him a sense of relief he didn't know he needed. His tail stroked her cheek and jaw before flicking down her neck to her collarbone again. (She's actually kissing me of her own free will again. I didn't imagine it before.) He thought as his head swam.

Reyna felt him kiss her back and wasted no time in deepening the kiss with a soft whimper. He comforted her in a way she didn't think she could ever express. He had saved her life, had her back, and understood her so well all in the span of one day. It seemed impossible. She moved her other hand up and into the hair on the side of his face, feeling his hair graze between her fingers.

Iseki groaned into her mouth and deepened the kiss with her when he felt her other hand on his face. He moved his other hand to her cheek as well and his tail went to her bare lap to graze along her leg. He finally felt like he found where he belonged in life. Wherever she went. He would gladly go with her. He understood that the kiss might not mean as much to her. But in that moment. It was everything to him. She was all there was. There was no evil king. No resistance. No war. No world outside of the two of them.

Reyna tasted the alcohol and cigar in his mouth when he followed suit and deepened the kiss with her. She didn't want to stop. Especially not with her muddled brain. She ran her hand through his hair like she often did her own and pressed her weight against him, wanting to be closer to him.

Iseki couldn't even begin to think of ever pulling away from her. His tail wrapped around her and flicked up and down her back. He kept one hand on her cheek and put the other around her to pull her to him. He wanted so desperately to hold her and never let her go that he couldn't stop himself if he wanted to. The taste of her was buried under drink and smoke. But he could taste her and she was intoxicating to him like a drug to a junkie.

Reyna took his arm around her as encouragement and leaned against him even more, happy to oblige. She whimpered again softly in her throat as his tail sent goosebumps down her mostly bare spine. It really felt like he was her thread, holding her together. She moved a hand from his cheek to press a palm over his heart as her lips moved on his. He smelled like something close to old oak wood this close and it was entrancing. His lips were softer than she remembered and she could feel what remnants remained of her lipstick smearing on them breathily.

Iseki's heart hammered in his chest hard as he couldn't help but lay back under her pressing against him. He kept his hands and tail on her and refused to break the kiss as if the kiss itself was keeping him alive. He ran his fingers through her hair and the other on her shoulder as his tail roamed over her whole back.

Reyna sighed into his mouth with relief when he layed back. Once his hands were in her hair, she gasped lightly and purred with pleasure. She felt his heart racing and it only spurred her on more. Her hands became desperate, roaming over his chest and arms with longing everywhere they could reach. She threw a leg over him as she did her best to keep her breathing quiet.

Iseki groaned as she put her leg over him. He couldn't think of anything as she felt her way over his skin and his tail licked up and down her leg. His tongue searched her mouth for her tongue as his fingers trailed up her spine and tangled in her hair. He struggled to stay quiet at the sensation of her.

Reyna could feel her heart pounding adrenaline through her veins like electricity. She met his tongue with hers easily and kept her body flush with his. Her hand searched for the bottom of his shirt for a minute before her fingers trailed under his shirt and up the front of his torso with another purr.

Iseki groaned at her touch and taste. He felt his tail trailing up her leg towards her ass but was powerless to stop it. The noises she made were driving him insane where he couldn't think to stop himself. The alcohol wasn't helping in that endeavor either. He trailed his fingers along her jawline and neck to stop at her heart to feel it beating as well. It seemed to be beating as fast and hard as his own and it only spurred him on more.