Red Thread

Reyna looked at him for a minute, processing what he was saying. She felt heat rising to her skin where he touched, her inner hips always sensitive. "Okay nothing about what you just said made any fucking sense. It's just a birthmark. If anything it's probably just a coincidence." She reasoned.

Iseki sighed and shook his head. "No I'm afraid not. This birthmark is definitive." He said still touching her birthmark and seeing heat fluctuations in her. "The royals were all killed by calax but a lone servant managed to steal the baby princess and a portal flower and wisked her away to a different world out of many. Then a few years later the servant returned minus the child. He swore he was only gone for a few hours when they interrogated him. He was imprisoned and just before death he announced that the princess was still alive. This is the mark of the royals." He explained softly.

Reyna snorted and shook her head, shifting to try to unnoticeably pull away from his lingering touch. Her inner hips was one of the most sensitive parts of her body. "Yeah um no. I'm not even buying that for a minute. It has to be just a coincidence. I am absolutely nothing special. And I don't belong here." She argued. She just wanted to go home. She didn't want to have ties to this place.

"Ok say it somehow is a coincidence that you have the exact royal mark in the exact spot. Calax believes you to be the one person who can motivate the resistance and take the throne. That's still a problem for us." Iseki said seriously. "Like you I don't want any part of this world or it's problems. But others will try to put you in them just because of that mark." (Fuck. Why'd she have to be her? Well she just wants to go back to what she knows and I'll help her try to stay out of it and hopefully I can find my place in her world.) He thought.

Reyna ran a hand through her hair with frustration before standing. She had already ruined her shirt helping him. And her jeans were too low riding to cover it. She wasn't wearing a bra so she couldn't lose the tank top too. So she hooked her thumbs into her jeans and pulled the sides of her string thong up and put the left side over the mark. It didn't cover it by any means. But it Atleast covered the points of the crown where it just looked like a blotch. And it would have to do for now. "I don't want anything to do with anything in this world. I'm sorry, it sucks your ruler is a dick. But I want to go home. Im getting married in three weeks. And I fought my whole life. I'm finally in a place where I don't have to fight any more. I don't want to start all over again. So you help me get to a portal flower and I'll agree to take you back with me. We can tell each other about our world's as we go so we both know what we need to in order to survive. You help me now, I'll help you there. Deal?" She offered, raising an eyebrow at him and putting a hand on her hip.

Iseki gave her a crooked grin as he stood as well and offered her his hand. "Beat deal I've ever heard." He said grinning. "First we'll need to build a fire to warm up and dry off then we can start hunting for the portal flowers."

Reyna took his hand in hers and shook it before letting go. "Don't forget we have to get clothes for me too. I can five finger discount if we need." She reasoned before realizing he probably wouldn't even know what that meant.

Iseki looked at her a moment before laughing. "I can do an odd job or two and that'll cover it." He said still laughing. "Five finger discount. That's a good one. I'll have to remember that." (At least she's still got a sense of humor through all this.) He thought.

Reyna laughed with him. "It's a common phrase where I'm from. And we don't have time to do jobs. The longer I'm like this the less likely I'm going to get home. Are you that opposed to petty theft?" She raised an eyebrow at him. For someone who was caged as a criminal was he really that straight edge?

"well that depends I guess. I mean I tried not to do shit because everyone hates my kind enough as it is but since I'm leaving this world I see no reason to not do whatever I got to to see that goal achieved." Iseki reasoned casually. "So I'll steal some clothes for you as soon as possible."