Caleb

The sun was hitting reynas face but it didnt offer much warmth for the weather. It wasnt quite winter yet but there was an early morning chill in the air that went away by afternoon before setting in again at dark. It was just cold enough to bother the edges of her skin. She looked over and saw that the fire was nothing more than a few barely smoking embers in the stone fireplace. She rolled over and pressed her bare skin against the warm skin in bed beside her. Nuzzling up next to him she moved her mouth to his ear in a whisper. "Caleb. Its cold and the fire is out." She said with a hint of a pout in her voice.

Caleb grunted and peeked an eye at her. "Damn." He said groggily. "Then scoot your ass over here. I'm warm." He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her to him more and pulled the covers up more around them. "See. All better." He was amused with himself. He liked the feel of her naked body against his. He had grown used to her wanting him to get up and restart the fire but this time he'd rather get warm in a different way

Reyna sighed and pressed herself to him more, moving her icy feet up to press against his warm legs. He was being lazy this morning and not wanting to just restart the fire. But she was fine with staying in bed with him all day. It was a rare occasion when he didnt just grumble and get out of bed to restart the fire or plain out refuse. Or even more often ask if her legs had broken some time in the night. So she would take it. She moved a hand to his bare thigh and trailed her fingers up past his hip and across his ribs before back down again. "Such an innovative thinker you are." She said with amused sarcasm.

"Well you know me. I'm pretty good at quick thinking." Caleb said with a smirk as he grabbed her bare ass. He stiffened at the feel of her hand trailing over his body. "Always ready to do the HARD work." He added emphasizing hard. Somehow he was horny again and wanted more. He knew he had to get up early to work the fields to prep them for winter but he didn't care. He wanted her again.

Reyna smirked to herself with amusement before speaking again. "Well, you got the quick part right." She said with a sigh as her hand slowed to a stop on his hip. She knew that would get a rise out of him. She kept her eyes closed and made her face passive in case he opened his eyes at her insult.

Caleb rolled on top of her and pressed his hardness to her sensitive spot with a smirk. "Oh really? You think I'm too quick do you?" He said with a cocked eyebrow. He pressed himself into just a little. "Well then I guess we just have to stop having sex since you're so dissatisfied." He loved teasing her and getting her hot and bothered.

Reyna gasped when he rolled her not expecting it and finally couldnt suppress a giggle anymore. "If we stop having sex it might get awful boring out here." She reasoned with a slight pout as she moved to try to feel more of him a bit desperately. She knew she couldnt just say she could go longer without than he could. She had been down that road and even walking around naked and trying to entice him hadnt won out against his stubbornness. It had become a game for several days with him smirking when he thought she couldnt see at her pouting face. She ended up giving in and forfeiting. Which he never let her forget.

Caleb smirked. "I don't know. If you're so fed up with how quick I am maybe I should just light the fire." He teased pulling away slightly but still maintaining contact. He loved teasing her. She'd broke down and begged at least twice when they would go through this and he loved it. Her naked and beging for him always turned him on on a whole new level and she knew it. She had to know how irresistible she was. He didn't understand why she always claimed it was boring when in his eyes she always seemed to be having fun. Unless they were fighting. They'd had their fair share of fights but that was to be expected with it just being the two of them all the time. But they always seemed to find their way back to each other. Usually through the bedroom.