Blowjob

Reyna snorted at big guy. "I don't think you understand the whole dick taking ability thing." She reasoned with amusement. She turned to Sylvie then and nodded. "Sort of. There's bodies of water between continents. And then each continent has countries. And then my country is broken down into states. And then county's and then cities. It's Alot." She explained easily. She turned to Iseki then. "I'm not really quite sure honestly. We've never talked about things like that. I hadn't honestly planned on telling him. I'd probably end up in the nut House. But I'm more worried about hey I brought home a strange man and he's going to live with us. That would never happen."

Brodan laughed. "You haven't seen it." He challenged proudly. "You're used to humans. Not gigas."
Sylvie nodded with understanding. "So many borders. How do people get along?" She asked. She'd never had a conversation last this long before. She liked it and was pleased Reyna was taking the time to explain it to her.
Iseki frowned and shook his head. "If he's as great as you said then he wouldn't lock you away for telling him. Especially since I'm literally living proof." He reasoned. "If he is that type then you could do better."

Reyna snorted at big guy and rolled her eyes, not believing him in the slightest. She had a thought then and leaned closer to him as she spoke. "Ohmygod do you guys even have blow jobs here?" She asked with interest. She gave her attention to Sylvie then. "It depends. We have wars and stuff. They all get along differently." She explained before realizing what Iseki said. "You don't understand my world, Is. People don't believe things like that. At all. Proof or no proof." She ran a hand through her hair with mild irritation.

Brodan cocked an eyebrow at her. "Don't know what you're talking about." He said grinning. He leaned in and whispered. "But if you roll your eyes at me again I'm gonna have to prove my point."
Sylvie nodded and thought about what she'd said and about Reyna's conversation with Iseki. (I wonder if I could help her in some way.) She thought.
Iseki nodded. "Well then we should probably come up with something to tell him so he doesn't crucify you for being friends with me." He said frowning. (I can't believe people ignore genuine proof. Although it is a world full of humans we're talking about. I need more information on her world.) He thought. "Apparently I have a lot to learn about your world."

Reyna nodded at Iseki. "It's hard to explain without you seeing it. And I can just tell him we're old friends. I'll come up with something. But as for living with us. Could you blame him for saying no?" She reasoned with a small smile. She turned to the big guy then and saw he was leaning in towards her and had to blink. "You probably just call it something else." She reasoned with an amused smile playing on the corners of her mouth. He was taunting her. Like she'd never seen a big dick before. She mimed a blowjob at him with her tongue pressing the inside of her cheek. "What's your word for that?"

Iseki shook his head. "It's not like he has anything to worry about. I mean I have ears and a tail." He said quietly. "I'm not exactly desirable, Rey."
Brodan cocked an eyebrow at her. "A strange gesture?" He said grinning. "What's that supposed to be?"

Reyna stopped her conversation with big guy and held a finger up to him to signal that they weren't done talking. But something else was more important. She frowned at Iseki. "You're kidding me right now. Right?" She said with as much of a sober tone as she could manage.

Brodan chuckled and went back to his drink and smoke. (Uh oh. Boy done fucked up now.) He thought with amusement.
Iseki looked at her. "Why would I joke about that?" He asked. "No Rey. It's the truth. This is likely the only bond bracelet I'll ever get and it was given out of strictly friendship." He held his wrist up to show the red bracelet he never planned on taking off.

Brodan chuckled and went back to his drink and smoke. (Uh oh. Boy done fucked up now.) He thought with amusement.
Iseki looked at her. "Why would I joke about that?" He asked. "No Rey. It's the truth. This is likely the only bond bracelet I'll ever get and it was given out of strictly friendship." He held his wrist up to show the red bracelet he never planned on taking off.