Ending 3-Silence

You all thought you were slick? You cannot run from the darkness that follows you!” The Entity spat. Autumn cowered as she was face to face with the demonic form of the Entity. She was grabbed by her throat and lifted. Autumn screeched, as she felt the burning sensation throughout her body.

“Leave her alone!!” Frank yelled, running at him with a knife. The Entity chuckled, throwing Autumn to the side, leaving her writhing in pain. It then walked over to Frank, grabbing by his neck and throwing him off the side.

NO!” Autumn wailed that slowly turned into a painful sob as Its footsteps grew closer. “Y-You’re a monster…” Autumn hissed in pain, lifting her head. The Entity chuckled, It’s hand pressing her head back down as it whispered, “I prefer Enny~!” Then he got back up, grabbing Freddy by the wrist, dragging him to the edge.

“What are you doing!?!” Freddy howled, struggling to fight back. “Getting rid of weakness. Bye-bye~!” Enny let out a sinister chuckle, dangling him over the edge. Enny only laughed as Freddy pleaded, kicked, and squirmed for his life to be spare before tossing him over.

Who’s next~!” The Entity laughed, Its eyes scanning over, bloodthirsty. “Ojomo~!” Enny cooed, making Philip freeze up with terror. “Lisa, darling~!” Enny smirked, as his eyes scanned over to her. She cowered, stepping back as Enny looked over at Bubba. “Uhhna.. Uh nu..” Bubba whimpered.

Come here you three~!” Enny smirked. Philip closed his eyes, slowly making his way over to Enny. The Entity smirked, Its fingers wiped the tears away from his face, whispering coolly, “I’ll let Hope know you love her~!” Enny said mockingly, tossing him over.

Enny then grabbed Lisa and Bubba, who struggled, his eyes full of fear. “Uhmna! Uh ma!” Bubba wailed, making Billy intervene. “Bubba isn’t weak!! I-In fact, he’s quite strong! I-I’ll vouch for him, please!” Billy begged, making Enny smirk. “All right~!” Enny smiled, shoving Bubba forward but Lisa’s scream made Bubba wail.

Now that’s over, time for the rest~” Enny’s embers began to burn brighter, just like the campfire. “Th...The rest…?” Autumn muttered, looking up at him. “Why of course child~” Enny smirked, snapping his fingers. Screams and cries of anguish echoed, deafening Autumn as she closed her eyes.

Autumn opened her eyes to find herself at the childhood park she loved. She looked around to see the swings, then the slide that she and her ex-best friends played on. Then random boxes were randomly strewed around, then her stomach dropped when she noticed the random generators. Then the killer shack was further down that was placed around the trees but had another story, it had a small drop down at the top. Autumn’s heart started racing as she ran around and instantly dropped as it was surrounded by the familiar walls.

“No… nonono!” Autumn screamed, before noticing an opening. She made a run for it but the opening was suddenly closed off, with Enny smirking. “You can't spread hope if you can’t see or talk to them~!” Enny laughed before disappearing.

Herman walked the institution, his hands touched the walls before stopping at the library. His heart stopped when he remembered when he and Evan would read the countless stories that were on the shelves.

“Fifty Shades of-” Evan was reading the cover before Herman dove, knocking it out of his hand. “No, don’t read that!!” Herman blushed, tossing the book in the basement. “What, why?” Evan had asked, tilting his head.

Herman let out a nervous laugh. “It’s just uh… not really good to read. What about the Outsiders? That one is a lot better!” Herman smiling, handing him the book. “Thanks, Babe!” Evan smiled brightly.

The word ‘babe’ echoed in his head as he walked downstairs, slowly picking up the Fifty Shades of Gray book, ready to place it back on the shelf when he noticed that the cover was bent. Herman opened it and a few teardrops fell onto the page, ‘I love you always Babe.’.

Herman let out a sigh, sitting down on the basement step. Does he still love him when they can’t talk or see each other anymore? Herman let out a whimper, his head hung as he wept quietly.

Hope sat down, her eyes looking around at the survivors that just stared lifelessly into the fire, sometimes looking back and forth. The Entity was finally tired of the plotting and now there was no way to fight against it and now they paid the price.

They couldn’t talk; all they could do was use body language to understand each other. Even the killers couldn’t talk and Hope, along with everyone else, noticed that some of the killers were gone.

Hope’s lip quivered as she cried, looking at the Entity, who only smiled back.

There’s no escape dear~

Thank you for reading!!! This is the final ending to Trapped! Thank you so much for reading. I’ll still be writing and one of them will be dedicated to Red Dead Redemption 2!! So watch out for that in the near future.

The end.

Some honorable mentions!

Forgotten by AutumnCat9

Ask or Dare Friday The 13th The Game and Dead by Daylight Killers! by hopebug14