The meeting

*Percy pov*
I'm taking a walk through the park when suddenly I see my good friends Kelli and her crew. Of course this had to happen. Can I ever have a nice walk without something happening? No I can't because my fliping father is Poseidon! Thanks Dad! It looks like they're attacking someone else I can silently walk away but me and my stupid ideas thought that it was a good idea to get their attention.

"Hey ugly!" I yelled and the moment I did, I regretted it. They turned to look at me. I saw there were also hellhounds. Seems that the girl was fighting them for a while. The girl had black hair, a golden crown, a lasso and sword. But the moment I looked closer to the crown I saw an eagle form in it. Wow must be a fan of the drama queen. Que thunder in the distance. And I thought that would be impossible.

The hellhounds tried to attack me but I pulled out Riptide. The woman looked shocked at my sword for some reasons. Wait, I would be surprised to when a pen turns into a sword. I jumped on the hellhound and hit him with my sword. He exploded into golden dust the moment my sword hites him.

The woman fights Kelli and her crew. She's pretty good. The other hellhound tried attacking me but I dodge the hellhound. I hit her with my sword in the legs. She Howl's in pain and I strike again. She explodes into golden dust. The woman 'without-a-name' defeated Kelli and her crew. I walk up to her.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "I'm fine." "I'm Percy and you are?" The woman looked shocked for a second but quickly brushed it away. "I'm Diana prince. You can fight pretty good for a male." "What are you, a hunter of Artemis." I said jokingly.

"No, I'm an Amazon you?" "What you mean your an Amazon like the females that hated men and went to an island in the middle of nowhere. You're one of them?" " Yes and how do you know so much about us." "Oh, I didn't interduced my self properly. I'm Percy Jackson son of Poseidon defeater of Ares and etc. The savior of Olympus
(Thanks for the help guys, gals and non-binary pals.) blah blah blah"
"Well pleasure meeting you son of Poseidon. I'm Diana princess of Themascera, daughter of Zeus." "Another child of the big three how many children did he make?" "What do you mean?" " Well the big three made a promise after world war II not to make any children any more." (And Zeus has way to many kids to count. Can't forget that right Percy.) Oh shut up. (Nah I feel like talking now.) Ugh.