Character Tag

Author's note: I was tagged by @Oceane_Breeze to take three characters from a story-write their first/last lines and give a fun fact about them. MA is my first completed story on Wattpad so I decided to make it about MA.

 Tomas (adult):

               1st Line-"Five," Tomas responded back as the other guy looked at him perplexed. "He's five years older than me."

               Last Line-"Let them in," he commanded as he crossed his arms in anticipation and smirked, knowing what was to come.

               Fun Fact-He is actually not Hispanic even though he was born in Venezuela and his first name would make it seem otherwise.

Aila:

               1st Line-"Hey"

               Last Line-"And you're my angel of music, Tomas," she murmured as her eyes closed.

               Fun Fact-Originally, she was going to be a girl that tricked the main protagonist into loving her and had all the pov be from Tomas. Somehow, I ended up writing her to inadvertently fall in love and also had her thoughts featured in the story as well.

Alexander:

               1st Line-"Tomas, watch out!", his brother yelled as a football went on a collision course straight to Tomas's head.

               Last Line-"Why?", his brother asked, worried at what the answer might be.

               Fun Fact-Alexander's character arc has more to do with meeting his wife, Lauren, than the way his brother turns up. Initially, he is a charismatic extroverted player that has a penchant for smooth talking his way out of bad situations.

Tags: ManeetSurana  JabberlocksBox EmzemBlue  avadel  thunderhipster  DrewJes

Author's note: My right hand is messed up right now, so I can't really type much so sorry!