Part 17: Avocado Ice Cream

Start from the beginning

After a few minutes, I was looking around the class. I knew that all of student were fully concentrated to this subject as we would get semester exam in a few days. But, I couldn't concentrate on it as I didn't understand at all. I saw In was still playing with his phone. He was not allowed to do this in the class, moreover he was class leader.

Then I asked permission to Ms. Joane, our Mathemathics teacher, to go to the toilet. When I was passing in front of In, I gave him a code to follow me. Rose noticed it and smiled to me.

Then, we meet in front of the toilet.

"What do you want to talk to me?" In asks me. Then, I replied "In, it is wrong"

"What?"

"You are playing with your phone during class. That is incorrect" I told him, but he didn't give any reply. "In, say something. You are the leader of our class. It is okay if you like to play with your phone, but if you are playing in the middle of class, I cannot agree with you"

"Sorry"

"Don't only say sorry. You know it is wrong, right?" I asked him one more time, he just nodded. Then, I hold his hand and caressed his palm. "I am not angry at you, I want that you be a good boy as usual. Okay?"

"Hmm" he saw at me and smiled at me

"Do you understand what are being told by Ms. Joane?"

"I don't understand at all. How about you?" he told me with giggling

"Nope"

"I know it" he was giggling one more time

"Let's come back to the class" I walked with him to the class.

When we wanted to enter the class, we met with Rose. She told me that she wanted also to go to the toilet. Okay, Rose. Enjoy your time.

30 minutes before end of class, Ms. Joane told us that she would give us post-test. Oh, no. I didn't understand what she was talking about.

Actually, only 5 questions, but it made me dizzy successfully. I didn't know how to solve the problem. I look at In, I could see that he felt the same things as me. I think we would get zero. I look at Copper and Ai Nam, it should be really easy for them, genius couple.

Finally, it was finished. In collected post-test paper from us, I saw that his face was not really happy. Same as mine. He gave the papers to Ms. Joane then she leaved the class. In back to his chair, then started to play with his phone.

Ai Nam asked me and Copper to join her to the canteen. She looks so hungry, then we started to leave the class. When passed in front of In, "In, do you want to join us to canteen?"

"Sorry, you can go. I have no appetite"

"Really?" I asked him

"I didn't know what is actually talked by Ms. Joane. I am no so dizzy, i lost my appetite. I just want to be here"

"Okay, do you need me to bring you may be lemon tea or else?"

"No, thanks" he replied me, shortly. "Lemon tea, cold" he corrected his request. I saw at Rose, she just smiled.

Then, we leaved the class and went to the canteen. We ordered the food and started to eat. "Copper, do you participate in Programming Competition this month?" Ai Nam asked

"Yeah, I have a special project. I am working on it?" he replied. "Do you want a help?" I offered him a help.

"Don't help me. Help yourself, could you finish the post-test this morning?" he asked me. I just smirked, he knew my answer. Ai Nam laugh over me.