Chapter 32

The next couple of weeks were perfect. You and Colby took the baby to the park and walked around with her in her stroller. Colby was currently getting ready while you sat on the bed with the baby laying in the middle of the bed.

Amara started crying so you changed her diaper and tried to calm her down, but she was still fussy so you tried to feed her and that didn't work either. Colby came out of the bathroom in his jeans and socks and had his hair down and took her from you and started bouncing her. "Sshhh I got you. Daddy's got you. I love you baby girl". You sat there in awe and started to cry. Colby laid the baby down in the portable crib in your bedroom and pulled you into him and you cried into his chest. "Hey hey hey... What's wrong?" "My baby hates me" "She doesn't hate you *Colby rubs your back*" "Yes she does.. I can't ever get her to calm down. She always wants you" "Babe, it's okay. She doesn't hate you. She can feel that you're stressed.. That's all". Colby kissed you and wiped the tears from your face. "What do I do if she gets fussy and I can't get her to calm down?" "You'll be okay, Rach. I promise. If you need to, just call me, okay? She'll be okay and so will you" "She doesn't ever want me. She only wants you. I talked to Stephanie and she said that sometimes, the baby just prefers their daddy sometimes, but it feels like she hates me" "She doesn't hate you *Colby pulled back and held your hands in his* She just needs time to get used to you. I'm the one she's used to... You've been resting and I've been the one taking care of her. She just needs to get used to you" "I love you for making sure I recover like I should, but I should've done more" "You're perfectly fine, babe. I'll call you when I get to the arena, okay?" "Okay. I love you" "I love you too".

Colby kissed you and got up and grabbed Amara and handed her to you and you held her and watched him finish getting ready. He threw on his WWE Performance Center hoodie and his sneakers and threw his hair up in a messy bun and put on his glasses and picked up his bag and sat down on the bed beside you. "Daddy loves you, Mara. I'll be home soon. I promise". He leaned down and kissed her head and she watched him. He stood up and you followed him downstairs and walked him to the door. "I'll see you soon, Rach. I love you". He kissed you and walked out the door. The next month is gonna be extremely hard on you.

The following week went by smoothly. Amara was finally used to you and the two of you spent your time taking walks at the park and FaceTime calls with Colby. You were sitting in the living room watching Amara on her playmat kicking her legs and moving her arms at her toys hanging above her head. Your phone alarm went off for tummy time and you turned her over gently and sat back down. Just then, your doorbell rang and you got up and answered the door. It was Stephanie. "Hey, Rach! How's Amara?". The two of you sat down on the couch as Amara did tummy time and talked. "She's such a good baby. It took her a while to get used to me, but she finally is. We talk to Colby every morning and every night on FaceTime" "Colby said something his first Monday back that he watched her while you slept and recovered. That was so sweet of him. Are you and Amara gonna be at WrestleMania next weekend?" "I think so.. I think we're gonna be there from Sunday afternoon to Tuesday.. Colby has a match and I wanna be there for him".

You had your bags packed and you took Amara to the nursery and put her to bed and went to bed.

Amara only got up 3 or 4 times during the night and you were beyond happy about that. The WWE Universe loved to see pictures of Amara, so you had posted plenty. You had one of Colby laying on the couch only wearing sweatpants and his hair in a messy bun. Another one of Amara in her swayer with Colby sitting in front of her smiling. But your favorite one was the one of her laying down on the bed in your bedroom and Colby laying on his stomach with his forearms on either side of her and he was smiling at her. That one was your lockscreen and the one of you and Colby sitting on the couch with Amara in Colby's arms was your home screen picture.

The next day, you got up and put on a pair of high waisted skinny jeans and a white spaghetti strap top with your white sandals and pulled your hair back into a fishtail braid and only put on a little bit of mascara. You put a white onesie on Amara that said 'My Daddy Is My Favorite WWE Wrestler and a pair of black pants to match the letters on her onesie and put on her black converse. You put her in her carseat and put your luggage in the car and put Amara in the car and the two of you headed to the airport to head to Tampa for WrestleMania.

Once you landed, you took Amara and carried her to baggage claim and waited on your bags. A security guard got you a cart for your bags and you thanked him. "Excuse me, miss, would you like some help with those?". You turned around and saw Colby standing there. You dropped the diaper bag and wrapped him in a hug and kissed him. After you pulled away, you picked up the bags off of the floor and put them on the cart and he grabbed the carseat and the two of you made your way to the rental car. A few fans noticed the two of you and asked for pictures so you took pictures and they said congrats on the baby and you made your way to the hotel.

You and Colby were sitting in the hotel room and Colby was holding Amara and cooing at her. There was a knock on the door and you got up and answered it and it was Renee and Jon. You let them in and they walked in and Renee took the baby as you caught up with Jon. After they left, your sister came by, then Joe and Galina. Before you knew it, it was time to get ready for the show. You left Amara in her outfit. Colby put on his black pant suit and black shoes and pulled his hair back into a low bun. You put on a long silk spaghetti strap dress and your black heels and flat ironed your hair and had smokey eye makeup and red lipstick. Once you were ready, Colby took Amara and was about to put her in the carseat when you stopped him to take a picture. He turned Amara where you could read what her onesie said and had a surprised expression on his face that was partly a smile. You posted it and captioned it: "Guess who's going to her very first WrestleMania to support her favorite wrestler" and added pink heart emojis.

Once you got to the arena, Colby put Amara's carseat on the stroller attachment and pushed her into the building as you walked beside him talking. Once you were inside, you were sitting in catering and had someone take a picture of the 3 of you. Colby sat in the chair in his ring gear ready to go to gorilla, holding Amara and you wrapped your arms around his neck and you were both smiling at the camera. You put Amara back in her stroller and posted the picture and captioned it: "Good Luck to our favorite superstar! You're gonna kill it out there, @wwerollins. We love you".

After Mania was over, the three of you headed back to the hotel. Colby didn't win the title, but he didn't really care. All he wanted to do was spend time with his girls.