Chapter 6

It was the night of SummerSlam and you were wearing white high waisted jeans and a black cropped spaghetti strap blouse with black heels. You were currently sitting in your dad's office. A female superstar got injured and he wants you to make your debut so they don't have to cancel the women's title match.

You walked out of the office with your head held high. Tonight is the night you were making your debut. You were nervous and excited and happy and couldn't wait to tell Colby. You walked to catering and saw him sitting with Dolph Ziggler. You walked up behind him and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Hey, Colby. What's up?" "Nothing much, babe. Have a seat". You kissed his cheek and sat down beside him. He put his hand on your knee and you put your hand on top of his. "Rae, this is Nick Nemeth. Nick, I think you know Rachael" "Of course! Nice to offically meet you, Rachael" "Nice to meet you too". You shook hands and looked over at Colby. "So, you guys wanna know some good news?" "What's up, babe?" "I'm debuting tonight! Women's title match!" "Holy shit! That's awesome!" "That's amazing, babe. I'm so happy for you". Colby kissed you and Nick excused himself. You and Colby sat there talking for about an hour and you looked at the time. 4:00 PM. "Shit! I gotta go. I gotta go pick up my gear". You kissed Colby goodbye and went off to find the wardrobe. Once you got your gear, you went to the glam team to get your hair and makeup done. Your gear is black and red, so they did a smokey eye for your makeup and added a winged eyeliner and gave you red lipstick to match your gear. They flat ironed your hair and curled the ends. Once you were ready, you went to the locker room and put your gear on. Your gear showed a lot of skin, so you put on Colby's zip up WWE hoodie and walked back to catering.

Colby was already in his gear and ready to go when you went walking back over to him. "I was wondering where my sweatshirt went". The two of you laughed and he wrapped his arm around you and the two of you walked around until you found a TV with the PPV on. The two of you sat there and watched until your name was called to go to gorilla. Colby walked you over and you waited for your music to hit. "You're gonna do great, babe! I know it!". Colby kissed you and you heard the announcer say "As of recent events, Natalya has suffered a rotator cuff injury and will not be competing against Nikki Bella for the Women's title". You took Colby's jacket off and threw it onto a chair as the announcer continued. "Filling in and making her WWE debut... Rae Lynn!!". You heard the crowd going crazy as you walked out onto the ramp. You stopped and looked around smiling and took your brace off of your wrist and moved it around. Throwing your brace off to the side, you took off walking towards the ring and walked up the steps and to the middle of the side of the ring facing the camera. You ripped your T-Shirt off and threw it into the crowd and climbed into the ring.

The match went better than you expected it to. You didn't win the title because Brie was under the ring dressed as Nikki and they did twin magic to win the match. The second you got backstage, Colby wrapped you in a hug. "You did AMAZING out there tonight, babe. I'm so proud of you! How's your wrist? is it okay?" "It's fine; I'm fine. That was so much better than I could've ever imagined!". Colby smiled and kissed you and wrapped his arms around you. All of the superstars congratulated you and hugged you and went about their business. You and Colby walked back over to where you were sitting before your match and sat next to the Bella's and finished watching the PPV. When it was time for Colby's match, he kissed you and went to gorilla and Brie went off to find her husband. "You really did do a good job out there. I felt like I was wrestling a veteran!" "Thank You so much, Nicole. That means a lot. I've been working in ring with Colby" "Working in the ring or working? There's a difference" she winked at you and you caught what she meant and went red in the face. "Oh! It wasn't like that.. We haven't had sex yet" "Whoa, what? Why?" "We've only been dating for a few months.. I've been busy with interviews and stuff getting ready for my debut and we haven't had time" "Are you guys busy tonight?" "We're just renting a car and heading up to the next city so we can have more time to sleep" "haha no you're not. You're gonna go back to your hotel and you're gonna have sex with your boyfriend and THEN head off" "Nicole!". The two of you laugh and watched Colby's match.

After the PPV, you and Colby headed back to your hotel and started packing your things. You decided that it was now or never so you walked up behind Colby while he was putting clothes in his suitcase and wrapped your arms around his waist. He turned around and you kissed him. You kissed him a little more passionately and put your hands on the back of his neck and pulled him down onto the other bed with you. You then grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up and over his headand threw it to the side. "Rae, are you sure?" "Positive". Colby started kissing your neck and pulled you up and pulled your black top off and threw it on the floor and went back to kissing you. Without breaking the kiss, you undid Colby's belt and undid his pants and pushed them to the floor. Colby kicked them off and undid your jeans and slid them off and put you on the bed. You had your head on the pillows and Colby sat up, on his knees, between your legs. "Are you sure, Rae?" "I'm sure". You sat up and pulled him back down while kissing him. He pulled you up and undid your black lace bra and threw it across the room. You pushed him to the side and climbed on top of him and pulled his boxers down. You looked at him and smiled. You were in the middle of giving him a blowjob when he said "If you keep doing that, I'm not gonna be able to fuck you right". He grabbed you and laid you back down onto the pillows and pulled your panties down. "Damn, babe. You're gorgeous". He kissed you one last time before kissing your neck and chest and finally getting to you privates. He slid one finger in and out as he ate you out until you came. He sat up and smirked and started kissing your neck. "Colby... Not to sound bossy or anything, but.. Just fuck me already" and with that, He put a condom on and slid into you. You came for the second time and he did not too long after you did.

You were both lying there panting. You had your head on his chest playing with his chest hair and he had one hand on his stomach and the other in your hair. "Colby, that was -" "Amazing". The two of you laid there and eventually caught your breath. You got up and grabbed his white T-Shirt and slid it on. "Baabbee. What are you doing? Come back to bed. We can drive up after a nap". You laughed and crawled onto the bed after sliding your panties back on. "I promise, we can do more of THAT later" "I don't mean having sex again, Rae. I mean let's just lay here" "Come on, We're riding with Joe and Jon, remember?". Grunting, Colby got up and walked over to the end of the bed and picked up his boxers and slid them back on and went into the bathroom. You slid on your panties and threw on leggings and your WWE zip up hoodie; still wearing Colby's T-Shirt. Once you were both dressed, you walked down to the lobby and waited on Joe and Jon. Colby saw them standing by the door and yelled "Ambrose! Over here!". You and Colby caught up to them and put your luggage in the trunk of the rental and the 4 of you climbed in.

You were sitting in the back next to Jon (Dean Ambrose) and Colby was in the front seat next to Joe (Roman Reigns). The 4 of you had been driving for almost 2 hours when Jon said "Okay, so I've been sitting here trying not to ask, but I can't take it anymore. Did you two have sex before getting in this car?". Your face immediately went red and Colby choked on his water. "I'll take that as a yes for my answer" "Dude, what makes you think me and Rae had sex?" "Well for one, she's wearing the shirt you had on when you guys left the arena you showered at. Two, both of you have blood red cheeks. Three, both of you have messy hair. I put two and two together". Joe started laughing and you leaned your head against the window embarrassed.

When you got to the next city, it was around 2AM. You and Colby pulled your luggage out of the back and went to head towards the hotel door when you heard Jon yell, in front of fans, "Hey, you two! You better behave. We have a room right next to yours, so we don't wanna listen to you having sex, K? K". The fans laughed and you two walked up to check in; clearly embarrassed. Once you got to your room, you took your leggings, shoes, and jacket off and climbed into bed. Colby put the suitcases in the closet of your room and took his shirt and sweatpants off and climbed into bed and put his arm around you and the two of you fell asleep.