Chapter 24

You and Colby spent your honeymoon swimming, laughing, sunbathing on the beach, visiting the local bars, and having some of the best sex you've had in a long time. You and Colby were packing for your trip to the Saudi Arabia PPV. You put on your dark skinny jeans and a white tank top with tan sandals and left your natural curls down and didn't put on any makeup and slid on your wedding band and engagement ring (your wedding band was simple silver and had no diamons). Colby was wearing jeans and a Motley Crue T-Shirt with his black sneakers and had his wedding band on. He put his hair up in a bun and had his glasses on. He had surprised you on your wedding day by having your wedding bands engraved. Yours said 'Colby 4-27.19' and his said 'Rachael 4-27-19'. Before leaving for the airport, you opened Instagram and posted a picture of you and Colby kissing after saying I Do, a picture of you and Colby standing side by side after the ceremony; you were looking up at him and the two of you were smiling at each other, a picture of you and Colby during your first dance, and your very first picture together after your WWE Debut; you were both in your ring gear and he was giving you a piggyback ride and you were both smiling. You captioned it: "Have been MIA for a week and let me tell you why... I MARRIED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE LAST WEEKEND. WHAT!? Spent the past week in paradise with my perfect man. I love you, Colby Daniel. Ready to see what forever looks like". He posted one picture; the one of the two of you kissing after saying I Do. He captioned it: "I married the love of my life last weekend. The wedding was beautiful and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way, but this woman absolutely took my breath away. She ALWAYS takes my breath away. I love you, Rachael Lynn".

Once you got to the airport, you checked your bags in and headed for the terminal. Once you were on the plane, Colby brought up kids. "Look, I know my schedule is crazy right now and we talked about waiting a while, but.. I'm turning 33 this year and you're turning 26... How about we start trying for a baby?". You almost choked on your water when he said that. You turned to face him and he grabbed your left hand in his right. "Are you sure? This is a big decision and I don't even know -" I'm sure. I've been thinking about this since our wedding night. I'm ready to start a family". You looked at his face. He looked hopeful and happy and scared all at the same time. "You're sure this is what you want to do?" "I've never been more sure of anything in my entire life. Except when I decided to ask you to marry me. I love you, Rachael. I really do want this now". You bit your bottom lip like you always do when you're nervous and closed your eyes and took a deep breath. You opened your eyes and he was scanning your face for any sign of what you were about to say. "Colby... I love you... And I trust your judgement. If you think it's time... Let's do it". Colby wiped a tear from his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose and grabbed both of your hands in his and smiled. "That's.. That's great". He kissed you and wrapped his arms around you. After he pulled back, you leaned your head on his shoulder. "I love you, Colby. I can't wait for this next chapter of our lives... I'll call my doctor in the morning and schedule and appointment for when we get back to Davenport. I'll get my birth control implant taken out as soon as possible".

The PPV went amazingly and Colby won the Intercontinental Championship. Once you were back home, You texted Colby and told him that you were home. He was heading off to the next city and wouldn't be home until it was time time for SummerSlam. You had called your doctor and your appointment was in an hour. You took a shower and left your hair down to air dry and curl naturally. You put on nude eyeshadow and mascara and no lipstick. You put on a pair of skinny jeans and a Seth Rollins 'Burn It Down' T-Shirt that you cut into an off the shoulder top and slid on your black sandals. You put your wedding band back on and then your engagement ring; your band was fitted to fit around the diamond on your engagement ring and and fit right against the band of your engagement ring. You needed to go to a jewler and have them welded together.